Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Last couple of years the last undefeated team in the AFC has ended up representing the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Last couple of years the last undefeated team in the AFC has ended up representing the AFC in the Super Bowl.
    Aren't there like 5 of these stats now that say the Steelers will win the SB?

Antonio Bro.....
    Lol

As long as it isn't the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Greg Olsen is the only long term option he had. He had Smith for 3 seasons and McCaffery for basically 1. Williams and Stewart were always hurt and totally wasted.

Cooper and Crabtree were the best WR duo in the league for a couple years. Hes had beasty OLs coupled with runners like Jacobs and Murray. Darren Waller has looked unstoppable at times. Strong OL + receivers who get separation = easy QB success.
    3 years of Smith
    4 years of Williams
    7 years of Stewart
    His entire career with Olsen
    2 years with CMac

You cannot see that talent and say that Cam has had no help. Maybe a couple years of his career, he had less than he should have. But for the most part he had plenty of help.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    3 years of Smith
    4 years of Williams
    7 years of Stewart
    His entire career with Olsen
    2 years with CMac

You cannot see that talent and say that Cam has had no help. Maybe a couple years of his career, he had less than he should have. But for the most part he had plenty of help.
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...W/WillDe02.htm

One good season of Williams, two okay seasons. Injuries and age slowed him down substantially after Cam was drafted.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...S/StewJo00.htm

3 good seasons with Stew, many injury plagued ones.

You're literally looking at those guys based on name recognition rather than what they actually produced after Cam was drafted. It'd be like saying "Cam had KB and Ginn, both were first rounders!" Stew and Dwill could've been great if they were sole backs and avoided injuries, but you can clearly see their averages declining over the years and that's WITH Cam's running threat having to be accounted for.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...W/WillDe02.htm

One good season of Williams, two okay seasons. Injuries and age slowed him down substantially after Cam was drafted.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...S/StewJo00.htm

3 good seasons with Stew, many injury plagued ones.

You're literally looking at those guys based on name recognition rather than what they actually produced after Cam was drafted. It'd be like saying "Cam had KB and Ginn, both were first rounders!" Stew and Dwill could've been great if they were sole backs and avoided injuries, but you can clearly see their averages declining over the years and that's WITH Cam's running threat having to be accounted for.
    I see 3 good seasons from Williams. You literally downplay your team's talent to try to make Cam look better than he is lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    At this point, need the Pats to go 0-2 vs the Jets.

This year is a tank year for the Pats. Get a good pick. Reset their salary cap. Itís been a long time but they need a rebuild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In all honesty I wouldnít be all that surprised if the Jets beat them twice.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I see 3 good seasons from Williams. You literally downplay your team's talent to try to make Cam look better than he is lol.
    And you're literally talking up guys that I would get called a homer for trying to talk up lol.

"Cam didnít have a receiving threat not named Olsen or Smith for 3 seasons, but at least he had 3 overpaid and unhappy RBs to average 4 YPC!"

Week 7: Early and Late Game Matchups

And you're literally talking up guys that I would get called a homer for trying to talk up lol.

"Cam didnít have a receiving threat not named Olsen or Smith for 3 seasons, but at least he had 3 overpaid and unhappy RBs to average 4 YPC!"
    Iíd say 2011 was probably the best year for Williams/Stewart together. About every other year one was hurt or not productive. One by themselves wasnít even a great threat either. Williams best years were prior to Cam and Stewart was always banged up too. They were solid RBs but I think the idea that they both were solid is supposed to make it seem like it was some great talent there.

For the record Iím on board with you that Cams had pretty ****** Supporting talent throughout his career. Olsen was legit though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425