Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I don't think Wentz was bad. At least not bad enough to get benched.

He was extremely inconsistent though making really bad mistakes but also very good plays. So in aggregate I'd say he was mediocre.
    until the 6 minute mark remaining in the 4th he was horrid........ he made so many horrible stupid throws and took so many stupid sacks/hits etc that had they not won this my god he would get killed.......... what he did with 5 or 6 minutes left was incredible.................. he cant be this way if you guys want to win. He needs to find a middle ground and just be good... tonight was awful against an awful opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    until the 6 minute mark remaining in the 4th he was horrid........ he made so many horrible stupid throws and took so many stupid sacks/hits etc that had they not won this my god he would get killed.......... what he did with 5 or 6 minutes left was incredible.................. he cant be this way if you guys want to win. He needs to find a middle ground and just be good... tonight was awful against an awful opponent.
    Itís cute that you could possibly, for one second, rip a QB with zero help that plays great in only the last 5 minutes of a game...

Wentz made a poor decision on the pick.

Wentz took a couple of coverage sacks trying to do too much.

Wentz also used his legs more and made some absolute dimes. The one to Fulgham in the end zone was a beaut. Itís either Fulgham or noones. He gets screwed on the nonPI to the TE. Screwed by Jake and the missed chip shot.

Again, heís not perfect, he wonít be, but to say heís near benching and that he was horrid or terrible last night even before late in the 4th is not accurate at all.

Wentz balled. Got the dub. On to DAL week.

One of the most encouraging things for me is just Wentz is shoring just how tough he is. Dude is a dawg. He wants the smoke and doesnít appear to have any concern from the knee or head that some have given him a death sentence for.

Heís learning who he can trust in big spots. That OL may get him killed though.

Also, if Hurts touches the field, give him a whole series or drive. One play here and there disrupts the offense too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    One of the most encouraging things for me is just Wentz is shoring just how tough he is. Dude is a dawg. He wants the smoke and doesnít appear to have any concern from the knee or head that some have given him a death sentence for.

Heís learning who he can trust in big spots. That OL may get him killed though.
    Itís been obvious for years how tough he is. I know the haters try to make it seem like heís not tough or heís scared of contact or whatever they want to say, but heís literally never shown that.

The guy that hit desean the 2nd time by the way, Iíll be pissed if he isnít suspended. That was dirty, and possibly could have ended desean Jacksonís career

Ertz on the IR and DJax hurt again? Woof Philly. Woof.

The Giants had this game won when Daniel Jones threw a perfect pass on 3rd-and-7 to a wide open Evan Engram. New York couldn't have asked for a better throw from its second-year quarterback that would have given the Giants their second consecutive win.

Engram dropped the perfect throw with the Giants up 21-16 with 2:14 to go. The Eagles had no timeouts left and an Engram catch would have sealed the win. Jones should have been the hero that made the clutch throw. Instead, a bad Giants team has another heartbreaking loss.
    Eagles winning on lucky drops again.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Eagles winning on lucky drops again.
    2020 the year of luck for Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Went from a Doug strength to a real weakness real quick.

Was trying to find QB hit stats to go with OL and sack analysis but can't find any. Game recap listed Wentz as hit 10 times and sacked 3. I know he's the most sacked QB in the league, but was trying to see if that was due to holding onto the ball too long while struggling to read the D or just his OL.

In the process happened across the Football Outsiders 2020 QB rankings, which has Wentz #32 and Jones #31 in the league, behind Darnold, Haskins and Trubisky.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/nfl/qb/2020

Edit: those stats dont include last night's game, for the curious. He may pass Jones now.
    Last edited by Bullseyed; 10-23-2020 at 09:24 AM.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    On another note, the TD Wentz ran in, contact at mesh point but he ran through the arm tackle to score.

ML win wooo

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast