Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Kings sign Hassan Whiteside - 1 year league minimum contract

Confirming that Hassan Whiteside has signed a one-year, league minimum deal with Kings.
    https://twitter.com/James_HamNBCS/st...33578745602048

Kings needed a big man with Len/Giles going elsewhere. It's a decent deal for a guy that will likely be traded.

Likely be traded?

He has an auto no trade clause with the 1yr deal. Can you give insight what you mean?

Crazy as it sounds, I expect him to take some of Bagley's minutes. I know that exact thing got Joerger booted, but I think Walton will follow suit and go more with the guy who makes a greater impact.

Bagley is the worse kind of tweener. Too slow and not enough shooting to be a true PF, and not enough defense, rebounding or lower body strength to be a Center. Maybe he comes out with a really strong year following the injuries, but I'm betting it's more of the same average play. That will put HW in a good spot top get big Center minutes.

God, the Kings are so predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't have a tank without a Tank Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Likely be traded?

He has an auto no trade clause with the 1yr deal. Can you give insight what you mean?

Crazy as it sounds, I expect him to take some of Bagley's minutes. I know that exact thing got Joerger booted, but I think Walton will follow suit and go more with the guy who makes a greater impact.

Bagley is the worse kind of tweener. Too slow and not enough shooting to be a true PF, and not enough defense, rebounding or lower body strength to be a Center. Maybe he comes out with a really strong year following the injuries, but I'm betting it's more of the same average play. That will put HW in a good spot top get big Center minutes.
    And he got picked over Luka.....brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    And he got picked over Luka.....brutal.
    And Trae.