Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I just think it's a lil different scenario to be hard capped to receive James Butler in a S&T. Versus being hard capped to sign an over the hill vet using the BAE.
    The hard cap is $6M over the luxury tax. Last year $139M. Even with a cap drop Miami will be fine.

NBC Sports Bay Area is reporting that the Warriors offered pick 2 for Beal, Booker, and Simmons and were turned down all three times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    NBC Sports Bay Area is reporting that the Warriors offered pick 2 for Beal, Booker, and Simmons and were turned down all three times.

Well yeah, this draft stinks lol

Michael Jordan was seen working out in Miami yesterday 👀

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Michael Jordan was seen working out in Miami yesterday 👀
    Tyler Herro needs to blow up his phone and get in the gym with him for a few workouts. Riley will sign off that it's non-collusion!

Not surprise at all. All 3 players worth more then the 2 pick and this draft is unproven.

https://twitter.com/thehoopcentral/s...223341057?s=21

If other exects are pitching this it might be to keep the Mavs from pursuing Giannis next off season.

Mavs should trade for Al Horford.

It was supposedly the pick, Wiggins, and "other assets".

The issue wasn't the offer I think but that those 3 teams want to keep those players for at least one more year.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It was supposedly the pick, Wiggins, and "other assets".

The issue wasn't the offer I think but that those 3 teams want to keep those players for at least one more year.
    Nah. It issue is the offer. Wiggins is negative value. Outside of next years Minny pick what does the GSW really have asset wise? (Iím guessing without giving up Curry/Klay/Green)

Nah. It issue is the offer. Wiggins is negative value. Outside of next years Minny pick what does the GSW really have asset wise? (Iím guessing without giving up Curry/Klay/Green)

Wiggins really is negative value. I don't know how that is not a general consensus by now.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Wiggins really is negative value. I don't know how that is not a general consensus by now.
    I don't think anyone is questioning it, they had to include him for the salary to work.

2 high first round picks, a few 2nd round picks, plus young players who have shown flashes was the best of the offers I saw.

Do you think Beal, Simmons, or Booker are on the table or do you think the teams they are on actually want to keep them?

Of the 3 of them Simmons is the only one I'd want, and I don't think he's worth the package they supposedly offered. Not because of Simmons the player but more what it does to the Warriors future.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    2 high first round picks, a few 2nd round picks, plus young players who have shown flashes was the best of the offers I saw.

Do you think Beal, Simmons, or Booker are on the table or do you think the teams they are on actually want to keep them?

Of the 3 of them Simmons is the only one I'd want, and I don't think he's worth the package they supposedly offered. Not because of Simmons the player but more what it does to the Warriors future.
    I don't think they want to trade them. Any of the three. I think the Wizards want to see what they have in Wall off injury, the Sixers have been staunch in not trading Simmons, and ditto for Booker and the Suns.

And that package isn't worth trading him to the Sixers. We're looking to compete not rebuild.

Lots of buzz with Tyrell Terry and Desmond Bane at 21 for the 76ers. Bane is one of the older player in the draft. He is 22.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast