Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Probably the Suns
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    If Atlanta really is looking to move Collins, I'd like to see him end up in Phoenix. IMO he'd be perfect next to Ayton and with Booker. Phoenix gots an assortment of assets to trade (Oubre, #10, C. Johnson, M. Bridges)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Where did you see Atlanta was looking to move Collins?
    I didn't. Purely assumptions from what I have read, Collins looking for a max contract and Atlanta not wanting to give him a max contract. That's why out of all my trade ideas I used the word "if" and didn't say I read Atlanta wants to trade him. If Atlanta is looking to move him, IMO Phoenix would be a great fit.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 11-05-2020 at 05:30 AM.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Here's my Lakers trade:

Lakers trade Green, Kuzma & McGee
    Lakers get Warren, McDermott, McConnell & WCS

Mavs trade Hardaway & WCS
    Mavs get Green & McGee

Pacers trade Warren, McDermott & McConnell
    Pacers get Hardaway and Kuzma

Why for Lakers? We have very little trade assets so we have to find the teams where they have value. I've read that Dallas values Greens NBA championship experience and defense. They're interested in him. So we use that to cover needs. With this trade IMO we cover our needs. We get a 3rd playmaker in McConnell to split time with Rondo. We get an efficient 6th man in Warren. We get off the bench shooting with McDermott. And we replace McGee with WCS whom I believe have similar games but WCS is 6 years younger.

Why for Dallas? They get 2 locker-room NBA championship vets in Green and McGee. Both defenders. I read a predictions article the other day that has a Hardaway/Green trade straight up. That tells me that there really might be something there. That trade to me looks like a total lateral move on the Lakers part. Dallas needs that more then us. That's why I included Indy.

Why for Pacers? I read they're not 100% sold on Warren. Warren for Hardaway is close to being a wash. But they get Kuzma who will start for 2 bench players un McConnell and McDermott.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Tim Hardaway Jr to the Pacers I actually like that a lot same with Kuzma going there

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Would you rather have Booker or a Ben Simmons?
    No preference. Booker perhaps cause he would be with his 2 bffs and not want out haha

Iíve seen 2 reports (one of them being Zach Lowe) saying the Bucks expect Giannis to sign a supermax extension next week. I donít think he will and if he does it would definitely suck as a heat fan but respect to him for doing it early. This would allow Pat to go all in for a Beal, PG, Jrue, etc. and maybe even still get Oladipo. Herro would be gone for Beal or PG and Oladipo could be had for something like Nunn KO a 1st or 2

Iíve seen 2 reports (one of them being Zach Lowe) saying the Bucks expect Giannis to sign a supermax extension next week. I donít think he will and if he does it would definitely suck as a heat fan but respect to him for doing it early. This would allow Pat to go all in for a Beal, PG, Jrue, etc. and maybe even still get Oladipo. Herro would be gone for Beal or PG and Oladipo could be had for something like Nunn KO a 1st or 2
    If freak does that, Heat better get 2, maybe 3 of Lavine, Buddy Hield, Beal, Booker, Levert, Jrue, Hayward, Oladipo.

If freak does that, Heat better get 2, maybe 3 of Lavine, Buddy Hield, Beal, Booker, Levert, Jrue, Hayward, Oladipo.
    Well probably end up with Harden Beal and AD

Well probably end up with Harden Beal and AD
    Not a bad haul.

Whoa, you all see the Bucks going after Bogdanovic, which means they would absorb Barnes too.

Shwoo, idk why the Kings would do that, tbh.

Whoa, you all see the Bucks going after Bogdanovic, which means they would absorb Barnes too.

Shwoo, idk why the Kings would do that, tbh.
    Wonder what the Bucks would be sending

Wonder what the Bucks would be sending
    No idea but they would be hard capped bc of the sign and trade.

Watch there be all these rumors and very few materialize lol

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast