Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What Happens?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Swift rushes for > 100.5 yards

    2 66.67%
  • Swift rushes for < 100.5 yards

    1 33.33%
  • Lions D force > 3.5 turnovers

    2 66.67%
  • Lions D force < 3.5 turnovers

    1 33.33%
  • Stafford throws > .5 int's

    1 33.33%
  • Stafford throws < .5 int's

    2 66.67%
  • Patrica will be fired after this game

    1 33.33%
  • Patricia will NOT be fired after this game

    2 66.67%
  • Golla-PayDay will lead all receivers in rec.yrds

    2 66.67%
  • Golla-PayDay will NOT lead all receivers in rec.yrds

    1 33.33%
  • Lions WIN!

    3 100.00%
  • falcons win

    1 33.33%
  • I will be trick or treating this halloween

    2 66.67%
  • I will NOT be trick or treating this halloween

    1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,345

    COVID season 2020: Week 7: Lions AT Falcons




    ]Week 7

    Detroit Lions
    vs
    Atlanta Falcons


    Date: Sunday, October 25th
    Time: 10AM
    Location: Mercedes Benz dome, Atlanta Georgia
    TV: FOX


    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,417
    Falcons win big. Julio will go off.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,345
    Go Lions! Falcons just fired their coach.... so, anything can happen.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,776
    Lions win and we all of a sudden look like we can compete.

    But it's more just because the Jags and Falcons are dumpster fires as well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Go Lions! Falcons just fired their coach.... so, anything can happen.
    damn they already won then.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,040
    Lions are going to continue blitzing and playing zone coverage which i hope ATL is caught on too.

    Should be big plays

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,870
    Falcons accidentally won last week, time to bench their Matty so Trevor can come home

    Lions by 50, ATL can't let him go to NY

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,040
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Falcons accidentally won last week, time to bench their Matty so Trevor can come home

    Lions by 50, ATL can't let him go to NY
    ****nobaby

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,345
    Lions will win. Period. Fight me.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,005
    Stafford and Ryan are really close friends and live near each other in Atlanta and their wife's have come really close with each of their tragedies. Here is the article for more details. Plus they will have some sort of friendly wager on this game. It should be interesting. I think Lions win by 3.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions FIRE EVERYONE!!!
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    22,015
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Stafford and Ryan are really close friends and live near each other in Atlanta and their wife's have come really close with each of their tragedies. Here is the article for more details. Plus they will have some sort of friendly wager on this game. It should be interesting. I think Lions win by 3.
    Thanks for that article! Will definitely play a couple game stacks this weekend on DraftKings.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,040
    hi

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,088
    I cant agree with that roughing the passer at all, but honestly with all the ******** calls that have gone against detroit the last decade, they kinda deserve the freebie

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,428
    I love seeing AP get all of these carries. That 2.3 average is going to lead to something here soon!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,428
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    I cant agree with that roughing the passer at all, but honestly with all the ******** calls that have gone against detroit the last decade, they kinda deserve the freebie
    Yea the call was meh, but I'll take it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •