Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I heard someone comment before that instead of adding a runner they should subtract a defensive player each inning instead. Maybe start with ss, then cf etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    The only changes i liked were the DH in the NL and 7 inning double headers. No thanks to expanded playoffs and the extra innings rule
    They shouldn't have a reason to do the 7 inning DH's after this year though. Unless they schedule five or so at the start of the year to shorten the season.

I'd rather have expanded playoffs than 7 inning DHs.
    Also, the runner on 2nd rule in extras is dumb.

I'm ok with the universal DH. I can live with the expanded Postseason even though I'd rather have six. I'd rather have the Wild Card teams have a three game series while everyone else gets a few extra days of rest. But a big NO to a runner on second in extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I'm ok with the universal DH. I can live with the expanded Postseason even though I'd rather have six. I'd rather have the Wild Card teams have a three game series while everyone else gets a few extra days of rest. But a big NO to a runner on second in extras.
    All of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Tru dat. Especially if the Wild Card series started the day after game 162 and has zero off days.

Fox averaged 9.195 million viewers for Game 1 of Dodgers-Rays last night. Lowest audience yet for a World Series game.

Last time a World Series game drew fewer than 10 million viewers was Phillies-Rays Game 3 in 2008 on a Saturday night (9.836 million)

evolve or die... period. This is during covid with everyone inside and no sports on except baseball and they still cant bring in viewers.... this is why you need to change things up and do whatever you can to reel people in

^^^ Goes to bed with Manfred

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

You sure make a lot of homophobic quips for someone that claims to be a liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    They shouldn't have a reason to do the 7 inning DH's after this year though. Unless they schedule five or so at the start of the year to shorten the season.
    I think it would be a great way to help build in some additional off days during the season for the players. Keep it to a low number like 3 days of DHers and then that gives the players 3 extra days off without owner losing too much profit either. Just makes sense to me

How about instead of a runner on 2nd they make it so a position player has to start off the 10th inning by pitching to at least 3 batters? It's a win/win for fans and players. Fans get to see what they want and games will more than likely never go more than an inning or two into extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Id rather have the runner on second.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12