Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Right? He was reluctant to play the 5 there too. Like dude your 7í3, 7í4. Wtf is he thinking, I donít get it lol
    Some players (him & AD come to mind) just know they are made of glass and can't handle the physical play at Center. I don't fault guys who understand their own limitation of being injury-prone.

Others (Bosh comes to mind) throws their "preference" to the wind come winning (playoff) time and play near exclusively at Center.

There's been lots of rumours that Indiana is looking to move Turner though. and they always resurface so I think there's smoke there.
    Agreed.

His contract is atrocious so yeah its gonna be hard to find a trade partner I realize that. Trade ideas are just ideas, its a fun practice on PSD. I just think KP would actually benefit by playing beside Sabonis and with guys like Levert, & Brogdon. They have way better ball movement compared to Dallas where KP doesn't even really get the touches. Not nearly enough anyways.

The Mavs will move KP, I have no idea whos gonna take the bait but every year we think someone isn't tradable and he gets traded. Keep in mind that my idea was including Brunson and a future pick as well, I figured that would sweeten the pot a little bit. lol
    I mean Morey was able to move Horford so anything is possible

Yuck, 3 of the names for the coaching search have surfaced... Brian Shaw, Terry Stotts, and Steve Clifford.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Yuck, 3 of the names for the coaching search have surfaced... Brian Shaw, Terry Stotts, and Steve Clifford.
    Gross

Is it GMs being afraid or college coaches flaming out in the past that keeps them from looking for new names?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Is it GMs being afraid or college coaches flaming out in the past that keeps them from looking for new names?
    Both. In this case it sounds like the Pacers want to stay the course roster wise, so they are looking for the right voice.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It true. He hated playing the 5 in NY as well. He had stretches where he looked like an elite shot maker and they all include him taking advantage of guys by shooting over them in the mid post in addition to facing up and shooting 3s. I had my doubts for a long time bc the Knicks have a history of trashing guys after they leave but KP seems like a total diva

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Super diva. Always has and always will think he is one of the top players in the game. Even before his injuries it was never true, but lots of folks thought he was and some still overvalue him. Maybe the 6ers can get him for Simmons (kidding).

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Sounds like a smokescreen to me. Not going to mention anyone they might really be interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    Sounds like a smokescreen to me. Not going to mention anyone they might really be interested in.
    You're probably right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123