Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pacers New Head Coach - Nate Bjorkgren (Raps assistant)

When you get coach of the year like Nick Nurse did, that only means your assistant coaching staff gets a nice good look by other executives around the league.

OKC Thunder, NOLA Pelicans and Houston Rockets coaching gigs are still up for grabs.

They wanna run box and 1 lol

Never heard of him but good for them, thinking outside the box with this hire.

Never heard of him

Would have liked Hammon, but just glad it's not Billups.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Never heard of him but good for them, thinking outside the box with this hire.
    Was an assistant for Nurse

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Was an assistant for Nurse
    I seen that, idk what his specialities are, if any. But I like when a new guy gets a shot instead of just recycling the same coaches.

I seen that, idk what his specialities are, if any. But I like when a new guy gets a shot instead of just recycling the same coaches.
    As do I.

I really want the Warriors to go get Shaka Smart from UT

Didn't think it was worth a new thread, but 7 months and some change later and he's fired.

I want to see what their plan is for guys like Myles Turner, TJ Warren, and Malcolm Brogdon.

OR do they move Sabonis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I want to see what their plan is for guys like Myles Turner, TJ Warren, and Malcolm Brogdon.

OR do they move Sabonis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd say they keep all 4. Coupled with LeVert, that's a nice 5. They're all young too, just need a coach who doesn't suck.

I'd say they keep all 4. Coupled with LeVert, that's a nice 5. They're all young too, just need a coach who doesn't suck.
    If only they could get a coach like Nate McMill......

In all honesty that starting 5 is 'nice' but not good enough. I expect Myles Turner to get moved in the offseason, as Sabonis is kinda pushing him out. I think a trade of Warren would happen in season given he's an expiring. I think they roll with Brogdon one more year, but he's so injury prone it might not be worth moving him until he's in a contract year.

The Pacers are one of the leagues more interesting teams that I think would benefit majorly from major CBA changes. They always have a good team, they are never in the tax, but rarely under the salary cap, have good leadership, but aren't good enough to get that one guy.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    If only they could get a coach like Nate McMill......

In all honesty that starting 5 is 'nice' but not good enough. I expect Myles Turner to get moved in the offseason, as Sabonis is kinda pushing him out. I think a trade of Warren would happen in season given he's an expiring. I think they roll with Brogdon one more year, but he's so injury prone it might not be worth moving him until he's in a contract year.

The Pacers are one of the leagues more interesting teams that I think would benefit majorly from major CBA changes. They always have a good team, they are never in the tax, but rarely under the salary cap, have good leadership, but aren't good enough to get that one guy.
    Well even so, I think Lamb and Holiday could slide in next to LeVert, Sabonias, and Brogdon if the other 2 are moved. They're all young on reasonable deals.

They're actually a team that could make a move for a couple of these disgruntled stars, hoping to strike gold (Dame/CJ/KP/Love/Horford/Kemba/Smart/Wall).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast