Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    If only they could get a coach like Nate McMill......

In all honesty that starting 5 is 'nice' but not good enough. I expect Myles Turner to get moved in the offseason, as Sabonis is kinda pushing him out. I think a trade of Warren would happen in season given he's an expiring. I think they roll with Brogdon one more year, but he's so injury prone it might not be worth moving him until he's in a contract year.

The Pacers are one of the leagues more interesting teams that I think would benefit majorly from major CBA changes. They always have a good team, they are never in the tax, but rarely under the salary cap, have good leadership, but aren't good enough to get that one guy.
    I see it exactly that way too. I think Turner is gonna be gone and Warren might get shopped.

Itís interesting because Warrens been out all year, and Levert was out for a long while. Iím not sure what the pacers were really expecting from the new coach.

Rumours are that he didnít have the respect of the players and lost the room before he ever gained it.

Bjorkgren has always been and Xs and Os guy. He doesnít have the ability to motivate or inspire

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I see it exactly that way too. I think Turner is gonna be gone and Warren might get shopped.

Itís interesting because Warrens been out all year, and Levert was out for a long while. Iím not sure what the pacers were really expecting from the new coach.

Rumours are that he didnít have the respect of the players and lost the room before he ever gained it.

Bjorkgren has always been and Xs and Os guy. He doesnít have the ability to motivate or inspire
    Yeah the article i read was he was analytical to a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'd say they keep all 4. Coupled with LeVert, that's a nice 5. They're all young too, just need a coach who doesn't suck.
    Warrenís contract is coming up soon. Are the Pacer prepared to give him north of $20M per?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Warrenís contract is coming up soon. Are the Pacer prepared to give him north of $20M per?

I don't see why not, he fits their timeline.

I don't see why not, he fits their timeline.
    With the state their team is in Iím not sure they are committed to Warren long term (same goes for Myles Turner).

With the state their team is in Iím not sure they are committed to Warren long term (same goes for Myles Turner).

What state are they in? They made a hiring blunder, it was a hiccup not a tear down situation.

Brogdon 27 y.o $21.7 million
    LeVert 26 y.o $17.5 million
    Warren 27 y.o $12.9 million
    Sabonias 24 y.o $19.8 million
    Turner 24 y.o $18 million

_ _ _ _ _ _______________________

Lamb 28 y.o $10.5 million
    Holiday 31 y.o $6 million

Idk what I'm missing here, they have a nice young core with playoff experience on good contracts. The issue was the coach was butt cheeks and couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

They just need a new coach and to stay healthy.

What state are they in? They made a hiring blunder, it was a hiccup not a tear down situation.

Idk what I'm missing here, they have a nice young core with playoff experience on good contracts. The issue was the coach was butt cheeks and couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

There's been lots of rumours that Indiana is looking to move Turner though. and they always resurface so I think there's smoke there.

There's been lots of rumours that Indiana is looking to move Turner though. and they always resurface so I think there's smoke there.
    Maybe so but Turner isn't being moved for KP, that makes no sense. KP is injury prone, on a bloated contract, and redundant.

Maybe so but Turner isn't being moved for KP, that makes no sense. KP is injury prone, on a bloated contract, and redundant.
    His contract is atrocious so yeah its gonna be hard to find a trade partner I realize that. Trade ideas are just ideas, its a fun practice on PSD. I just think KP would actually benefit by playing beside Sabonis and with guys like Levert, & Brogdon. They have way better ball movement compared to Dallas where KP doesn't even really get the touches. Not nearly enough anyways.

The Mavs will move KP, I have no idea whos gonna take the bait but every year we think someone isn't tradable and he gets traded. Keep in mind that my idea was including Brunson and a future pick as well, I figured that would sweeten the pot a little bit. lol
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-11-2021 at 03:08 PM.

His contract is atrocious so yeah its gonna be hard to find a trade partner I realize that. Trade ideas are just ideas, its a fun practice on PSD. I just think KP would actually benefit by playing beside Sabonis and with guys like Levert, & Brogdon. They have way better ball movement compared to Dallas where KP doesn't even really get the touches. Not nearly enough anyways.

The Mavs will move KP, I have no idea whos gonna take the bait but every year we think someone isn't tradable and he gets traded. Keep in mind that my idea was including Brunson and a future pick as well, I figured that would sweeten the pot a little bit. lol
    I just feel like Sabonias is the better, cheaper, healthier version of KP.

I agree KP needs to be traded, but idk what the return is. If I'm the Mavs it's either for another piece that is going to fit the core or I'm going straight expirings/cheap/nonguaranteed deals that are easy to trade/waive.

I just feel like Sabonias is the better, cheaper, healthier version of KP.

I agree KP needs to be traded, but idk what the return is. If I'm the Mavs it's either for another piece that is going to fit the core or I'm going straight expirings/cheap/nonguaranteed deals that are easy to trade/waive.
    Cheaper and 10x better imo lol.

KP doesnt want to play C, even in this era when guys half his size are playing C. He just cant rebound the ball. I think it was War who pointed out a pg on Devener (Campazzo) has more rebounds than KP in round 1 of the loffs. Thats ridiculous for a guy whos 7`4. KP just wants to camp on the 3 point line and be stretch 4. Which I think is stupid. This is positionless era basketball, he should be able to play the 4 & 5. He should be able to box out and get a defensive rebound. But he just cant or doesnt which is incredibly frustrating. I use to see Bargnani as the exact same mold. Big soft player who just wants to camp out and shoot. waste of 30 mill in cap space for real.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-11-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Cheaper and 10x better imo lol.

KP doesnt want to play C, even in this era when guys half his size are playing C. He just cant rebound the ball. I think it was War who pointed out a pg on Devener (Campazzo) has more rebounds than KP in round 1 of the loffs. Thats ridiculous for a guy whos 7`4. KP just wants to camp on the 3 point line and be stretch 4. Which I think is stupid. This is positionless era basketball, he should be able to play the 4 & 5. He should be able to box out and get a defensive rebound. But he just cant or doesnt which is incredibly frustrating. I use to see Bargnani as the exact same mold. Big soft player who just wants to camp out and shoot. waste of 30 mill in cap space for real.
    It true. He hated playing the 5 in NY as well. He had stretches where he looked like an elite shot maker and they all include him taking advantage of guys by shooting over them in the mid post in addition to facing up and shooting 3s. I had my doubts for a long time bc the Knicks have a history of trashing guys after they leave but KP seems like a total diva

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Warren is in a contract year right? Are the Pacers prepared to pay him more than $20M per because thatís what heís likely to get offered.

Warren is in a contract year right? Are the Pacers prepared to pay him more than $20M per because thatís what heís likely to get offered.

Yes, why wouldn't they? He's part of their core and they have his bird rights, no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It true. He hated playing the 5 in NY as well. He had stretches where he looked like an elite shot maker and they all include him taking advantage of guys by shooting over them in the mid post in addition to facing up and shooting 3s. I had my doubts for a long time bc the Knicks have a history of trashing guys after they leave but KP seems like a total diva
    Right? He was reluctant to play the 5 there too. Like dude your 7í3, 7í4. Wtf is he thinking, I donít get it lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast