Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Darnold to Dallas Talks Expected to Heat Up

https://twitter.com/fbgchase/status/1318539705126948865

[Football Perspective] I expect the Darnold to Dallas rumors to heat up this week. Cowboys are still favorites to win the division and Jerry isn't going to just sit around. Jets are all in on the tank, and Darnold's market value is higher now than in March. A 2nd should do the trick.

Now that Dak has shown to be the key to the Cowboys offense and it is clear that Zeke can't create wins, the Cowboys need to find a QB good enough to win them the division.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Itís going to cost more than a 2nd. I could see plenty of teams trying to get Darnold if heís truly available.

Jets would also be smarter to hold off until the off season than too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Itís going to cost more than a 2nd. I could see plenty of teams trying to get Darnold if heís truly available.

Jets would also be smarter to hold off until the off season than too.

You might be right. All it takes is for one team to make a big offer. I just feel that after the jets draft their QB that Darnolds stock will be really low. Iím thinking his value is higher now.

A 2nd? Nah.. I think he will go for more than that. Heís still only 23 years old and itís not like the jets have made an effort to put him in a good position to succeed.. Iíd say a late 1st at least

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    A 2nd? Nah.. I think he will go for more than that. Heís still only 23 years old and itís not like the jets have made an effort to put him in a good position to succeed.. Iíd say a late 1st at least
    Who's giving up a 1st for him during the season when they're clearly tanking? Bears, Notskins, and Cowboys seem like the only competitive teams with much of a need to take a flier on a QB. And I don't think any of those teams are jeopardizing a 1st when they realistically have better options on their team or with their potential draft pick.

How many gingers do they need

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Who's giving up a 1st for him during the season when they're clearly tanking? Bears, Notskins, and Cowboys seem like the only competitive teams with much of a need to take a flier on a QB. And I don't think any of those teams are jeopardizing a 1st when they realistically have better options on their team or with their potential draft pick.
    A 2nd still seems too low to me but yeah maybe there wonít be much of a bidding war

Get Darnold out of New York and he'll be a top ten QB next year.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Get Darnold out of New York and he'll be a top ten QB next year.
    This is exactly why I think heíll go for a lot more than a 2nd. Teams see what a dumpster fire NY is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I guess I'm not as high on Darnold as most in here.

Same. I thought he was overrated as a prospect, who knows how much damage the Jets have done to him.

Same. I thought he was overrated as a prospect, who knows how much damage the Jets have done to him.
    He came into the league extremely young and has all the physical tools, but the big question is how much damage did Gase do to this kid. At the very least he feels like an average to above average quarterback with potential for a far higher ceiling.

Adam Gase is the worst head coach we've seen in a long time...runs the slowest paced offense in the league with absolutely zero creativity.

Offense ranks last few years:
    2015 - 21st
    2016 - 24th
    2017 - 25th
    2018 - 31st
    2019 - 3nd
    2020 - 31st

Anybody who leaves his offense with some talent goes on to be productive -- Robby Anderson, Davante Parker, Kenyan Drake, Ryan Tannehill..

he hasnt read the field well or been accurate... sure he has **** around him but so do a lot of top QB prospects and they have shown more..... i dont see it either.

Yeah Iím confused why he would go for a first at all. Bad situation but he hasnít shown anything

No No No
    Yankees Farm System

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast