Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    2 am start here in Cape Town South Africa. 32 years. Sandy was no. 32. You know it makes sense! GO DODGER BLUE!!! Get it done!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Hey no worries. You were right. I posted what Roberts would do but actually is would match what I would do also.
    Yeah I think the general consensus is that itís a bad idea. Itís a bit too risky is the issue because in the mlb anything can happen and if buehler gets rocked in the 6th/7th it essentially screws up the dodgers chances in game 7 because buehler would no longer be an option.

That guy has some crazy ideas though..lol probably had a few too many modelos..lmaaao remember that year Russell Martin came in and pitched like 3 or 4 times and never gave up a run? Well that guy literally wanted to make Russell Martin a full time reliever. He didnít understand why that was such a bad idea.lol

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Whatís up, man? Welcome back!
    Howís a going brother? It seems like youíre holding this ship together nowadays! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Howís a going brother? It seems like youíre holding this ship together nowadays! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, just barely lol.

I disappeared for a while too, but Iím back with a vengeance

Glad to see you back - now letís go get it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Harv View Post
    2 am start here in Cape Town South Africa. 32 years. Sandy was no. 32. You know it makes sense! GO DODGER BLUE!!! Get it done!!!!!
    Yeah, I think Iím getting it... Iím starting to see the numbers like rain man...

Iíve got about 32 hot wings in front of right now...

October is the 10th month and CK is #22; (10+22?)

...And, since there arenít 32 days in a month, we have to settle for the 27th of October which happens to be 32 days before from my next birthday.

Coincidence? I think not

Vectors and some algebra all add up then!

Gonsolin's slider is garbage, it's a meat ball that just hangs. Needs to stick with his cutter, 4 seamer and change up.

Quote Originally Posted by USCFOOTBALL View Post
    Gonsolin's slider is garbage, it's a meat ball that just hangs. Needs to stick with his cutter, 4 seamer and change up.
    He has to keep it close. No more than a 3 run deficit. Snell is making our hitters look like trash just like he did in game 2. Difference is that they are swinging and not taking pitches like they did in game 2. Keep the game within 2-3 runs heading into the 5th and we have a shot. But not looking good so far.

Ffs!

Flooooooooorrrrrrroooooooooooo!!!

Whew 😅

not the outing I was hoping for out of Gonsolin this is going to put a lot of strain on the pen.

Smith doing nothing but striking out this entire WS. Why is he still playing? Kike should be batting against the lefty. Doc being Doc. Snell looking great out there so far. Gonna be hard to get to him.

our hitters are basically saying **** it. you guys can have the win today and Buehler will save us tomorrow. Why bother showing up if you just gonna go out there and swing @ everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    our hitters are basically saying **** it. you guys can have the win today and Buehler will save us tomorrow. Why bother showing up if you just gonna go out there and swing @ everything.
    Bellinger looked like a high school batter on that last at bat.

Quote Originally Posted by USCFOOTBALL View Post
    Bellinger looked like a high school batter on that last at bat.
    Smith has been swinging @ high fastballs that are 2-3 feet out of the strike zone a lot this entire series. Smith has been terrible this WS. I don't understand why he is batting 5th or for that matter not sitting and having Kike hit against Snell.

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast