Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Dude, it’s a World Series and it’s 2-2... and we’re the better team... does anyone really believe that we’re in a bad spot?

I mean, it wasn’t this active when we came back down 3-1 to the Braves! Lol
    If playoff Kershaw shows up tomorrow, then yes we are in trouble. If Game 1 Kershaw shows up tomorrow I still expect it to get to a game 7 with Snell pitching game 6 and likely dominating us again. Then it comes down to our stud Buehler and that mofo Morton who is flawless in elimination games.

Dude, it’s a World Series and it’s 2-2... and we’re the better team... does anyone really believe that we’re in a bad spot?

Yeah, you'd think we're down 3-0 and have been dominated by the posts on here lol. It basically takes us royally screwing up, the Rays playing their A game for them to have shot. They can certainly win, but I would much rather be the dodgers than the rays in this series right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    He has been clutch in 2 games this entire post season. His 5 hit game and that 1 games against Atlanta where he hit the 3 run bomb. Yes, he was been crushing the ball when he puts it in play but it's going directly to the defenders. If you guys don't watch the pre-game show on SportsNet LA you need to start watching. Hairston and Orel would make better managers than Doc and it's not even close.
    I actually agree with you on something - those are good baseball minds! Unfortunately, Orel doesn’t want to manage...

But I’ll tell you what man, go hire them... and when you start bashing all of their decisions after having the benefit of knowing the outcomes, I’ll also point out how you’re giving them too much credit...

And, btw, Smith’s bat finding gloves is a matter of unluckiness... that doesn’t stick with you... would you rather have Phillips or Kiermeier because they had some luck?

I'll take that stance once we finally win a World Series. Had we won one in a recent season, I wouldn't really be griping about tonight's clunker.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I woulda posted win or loss
    Oh, I know man... You’re good. You also wouldn’t come in here just to be negative, you actually have good insights. I see you

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, you'd think we're down 3-0 and have been dominated by the posts on here lol. It basically takes us royally screwing up, the Rays playing their A game for them to have shot. They can certainly win, but I would much rather be the dodgers than the rays in this series right now.
    again. Dodgers have a better team by far. Bullpens are even @ best. But one big difference is Cash isn't a complete idiot like Roberts is. Doc always has to make sure that Kenley or Kershaw are the saviors. Pls, Roberts fanboys explain to me why Brusdar didn't close out the game? Is Brusdar not our best bullpen arm?

Yes! I said to bring in Brusdar in the 7th to shut down the Rays after we took the lead again but he wasn't brought in so he should have been used to close out the game. Cash brought in his 2 best pitchers early in the game to keep the Rays in the game. Roberts brings arguably his worst pitcher in a close game only for him to give up 4+ runs. Doc will always be an idiot of a manager. Even if we win the WS he is a terrible manager. If we had any other manager these past 6 years we would have won at least 1 WS by now.

again. Dodgers have a better team by far. Bullpens are even @ best. But one big difference is Cash isn't a complete idiot like Roberts is. Doc always has to make sure that Kenley or Kershaw are the saviors. Pls, Roberts fanboys explain to me why Brusdar didn't close out the game? Is Brusdar not our best bullpen arm?

Yes! I said to bring in Brusdar in the 7th to shut down the Rays after we took the lead again but he wasn't brought in so he should have been used to close out the game. Cash brought in his 2 best pitchers early in the game to keep the Rays in the game. Roberts brings arguably his worst pitcher in a close game only for him to give up 4+ runs. Doc will always be an idiot of a manager. Even if we win the WS he is a terrible manager. If we had any other manager these past 6 years we would have won at least 1 WS by now.
    I think they just dont trust Brusdar over 10 pitches

I'm not a huge fan of a lot of Roberts' pitching decisions but it is what it is and I think it's still our series to lose and I think we'll answer the call tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I'll take that stance once we finally win a World Series. Had we won one in a recent season, I wouldn't really be griping about tonight's clunker.
    Tonight's is a heart breaking loss, but I'd still rather be in the Dodgers' shoes than the Rays right now.

I dont think Baez is our worst bullpen guy. We really just dont have dominate relievers, like a Maeda or a Brandon Morrow or a Jansen in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by USCFOOTBALL View Post
    I dont think Baez is our worst bullpen guy. We really just dont have dominate relievers, like a Maeda or a Brandon Morrow or a Jansen in his prime.
    Gonzales was available and he's been very good all season and in the playoffs. I think that was the guy we should've gone to, even ahead of Baez but definitely after he came back in the game.

Despite the tough loss I think the dodgers are still in a good spot. Say they split the next 2 games, buehler is going game 7 and we already know he’s gonna show up.

Tonight's is a heart breaking loss, but I'd still rather be in the Dodgers' shoes than the Rays right now.
    I dont know the Rays are in a good spot, Glasnow have a decent chance to get a win tomorrow and then they'll have Snell.

I'm not a huge fan of a lot of Roberts' pitching decisions but it is what it is and I think it's still our series to lose and I think we'll answer the call tomorrow.
    If game 1 Kershaw shows up, then yes we are in good shape. If playoff Kershaw shows up we are in deep trouble. But this lost can be lasting. 1 strike away from basically guaranteeing a championship to having to win 2/3 with arguable the Rays 2 best pitchers coming up and that MOFO Morton who doesn't lose in elimination games.

Quote Originally Posted by USCFOOTBALL View Post
    I dont know the Rays are in a good spot, Glasnow have a decent chance to get a win tomorrow and then they'll have Snell.
    Snell vs our BP and Dave managing the pen = big problems for us in game 6. Tomorrow will decide the series either way imo. But I feel that Rays will carry this miracle win to a title. All the pressure on Kershaw in an important game and we know Kershaw has choked in the past in games that matter.

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast