Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 612
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,579
    Kenley you fat POS. Why where you not backing up homeplate?

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    There was really no reason to bring in Jansen there to begin with

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    So did we lose because we walked Arozarena? Was it DRs fault because he used Kenley?

    Was it purely bad execution all around?

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    wow, we deserve to lose that. man, just horrible execution there
    They should have walked Arrezarona right away not waste 8-10 pitches. Not looking good for us. Reminds me of Game 5 against the Astros. Rays have all the momentum now.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Kenley you fat POS. Why where you not backing up homeplate?
    Lol nah, I don't think we're not going to lose, but we absolutely gave this game away.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,579
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    So did we lose because we walked Arozarena? Was it DRs fault because he used Kenley?

    Was it purely bad execution all around?
    He should have ****ing walked him right away not waste 8-10 pitches.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,579
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    So did we lose because we walked Arozarena? Was it DRs fault because he used Kenley?

    Was it purely bad execution all around?
    you were defending Taylor and his defensive capabilities earlier on. Taylor, Jansen and Smith cost us the game and potentially the series. Brusdar should have stayed in or they should have walkted Randy right away not play around with him only to end up walking him.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    So did we lose because we walked Arozarena? Was it DRs fault because he used Kenley?

    Was it purely bad execution all around?
    I think this one falls on Roberts. It was poor execution on the last play, but we should've never been in that situation to begin with (sticking with Baez and then bringing in Jansen when we had Graterol fresh). I think we'll be fine, but this can't happen again.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,579
    can we hire Hairston Jr as our manager. He keeps it real and not minces words. He actually knows what he is talking about before the game even starts.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,614
    **** Roberts, **** Baez, **** Jansen, **** Broxton ...oh wait

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I think this one falls on Roberts. It was poor execution on the last play, but we should've never been in that situation to begin with (sticking with Baez and then bringing in Jansen when we had Graterol fresh). I think we'll be fine, but this can't happen again.
    Doc is babying Brusdar. He only wants him to pitch against 1 batter or throw less than 10 pitches every game.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,614
    spliff can suck on a fat one too.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,579
    series would have been over if we won today. Now we gotta depend on Kershaw not to choke on the biggest game of the series tomorrow. If we lose tomorrow we will lose game 6 against Snell. Buehler may have to save us game 6 but who will pitch game 7?????

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,579
    time for Smith to ride the bench. No more catching or DH'ing for him. He has been struggling both defensively and offensively. But Doc would rather have him batting over Rios against a righty.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    series would have been over if we won today. Now we gotta depend on Kershaw not to choke on the biggest game of the series tomorrow. If we lose tomorrow we will lose game 6 against Snell. Buehler may have to save us game 6 but who will pitch game 7?????
    I'm not super concerned. We've been able to easily hit their pitching and their guys are going on fumes because they rely so much on their pen. The deeper it goes the more it favors us, but it just hurts to have the game won and then blow it like this.

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •