Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Kenley you fat POS. Why where you not backing up homeplate?

There was really no reason to bring in Jansen there to begin with

So did we lose because we walked Arozarena? Was it DRs fault because he used Kenley?

Was it purely bad execution all around?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    wow, we deserve to lose that. man, just horrible execution there
    They should have walked Arrezarona right away not waste 8-10 pitches. Not looking good for us. Reminds me of Game 5 against the Astros. Rays have all the momentum now.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Kenley you fat POS. Why where you not backing up homeplate?
    Lol nah, I don't think we're not going to lose, but we absolutely gave this game away.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    So did we lose because we walked Arozarena? Was it DRs fault because he used Kenley?

He should have ****ing walked him right away not waste 8-10 pitches.

you were defending Taylor and his defensive capabilities earlier on. Taylor, Jansen and Smith cost us the game and potentially the series. Brusdar should have stayed in or they should have walkted Randy right away not play around with him only to end up walking him.

I think this one falls on Roberts. It was poor execution on the last play, but we should've never been in that situation to begin with (sticking with Baez and then bringing in Jansen when we had Graterol fresh). I think we'll be fine, but this can't happen again.

can we hire Hairston Jr as our manager. He keeps it real and not minces words. He actually knows what he is talking about before the game even starts.

**** Roberts, **** Baez, **** Jansen, **** Broxton ...oh wait

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I think this one falls on Roberts. It was poor execution on the last play, but we should've never been in that situation to begin with (sticking with Baez and then bringing in Jansen when we had Graterol fresh). I think we'll be fine, but this can't happen again.
    Doc is babying Brusdar. He only wants him to pitch against 1 batter or throw less than 10 pitches every game.

spliff can suck on a fat one too.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

series would have been over if we won today. Now we gotta depend on Kershaw not to choke on the biggest game of the series tomorrow. If we lose tomorrow we will lose game 6 against Snell. Buehler may have to save us game 6 but who will pitch game 7?????

time for Smith to ride the bench. No more catching or DH'ing for him. He has been struggling both defensively and offensively. But Doc would rather have him batting over Rios against a righty.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    series would have been over if we won today. Now we gotta depend on Kershaw not to choke on the biggest game of the series tomorrow. If we lose tomorrow we will lose game 6 against Snell. Buehler may have to save us game 6 but who will pitch game 7?????
    I'm not super concerned. We've been able to easily hit their pitching and their guys are going on fumes because they rely so much on their pen. The deeper it goes the more it favors us, but it just hurts to have the game won and then blow it like this.

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast