Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    lol You nailed it. People here just complaining all the time instead of enjoying probably the best Dodgers team assembled. And Urias is a beast. What a postseason performance. He went all Robert Horry on the opposition.
    I think Urias may have finally taking the next step. He's been on the cusp of that next level for a bit but I think he's finally arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I think Urias may have finally taking the next step. He's been on the cusp of that next level for a bit but I think he's finally arrived!
    I sure hope so. It appeared it was a confidence thing with him than anything else. If he comes out like this next season, then we have a great chance at repeating. My dream is to meet the Astros in the World Series next season and sweep their arses.

^^ That last pitch seemed to have some extra life on it... He hit 97 and it seemed kick up a notch about halfway in

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    ^^ That last pitch seemed to have some extra life on it... He hit 97 and it seemed kick up a notch about halfway in
    It did. It was a 97 mph rising fastball. If he can hit that pitch consistently, then we got ourselves another gem. It also looked like the Rays players had given up. After Snell was pulled, their mojo seemed to go away. I felt that their atbats were worse. That was just my impression.

That was probably all adrenaline.

Welcome back, brudda, and cheers to the World Series Champs!

Dude, my wife and I thought he was having a panic attack. I donít think heís ever had a half empty stadium be so loud lol

Can you believe the wait is finally over. Man it feels good. Where is all of the Dodger hate that our supposed Dodgers fans have spewed until this moment. Now everyone that has crapped on this organization for the last few years (fans and non fans alike) can suck on a big fat piece of tubesteak and choke on it. We're world series champs biiitttches, and we'll see some unfortunate team next October to raise another one. To all of the real Dodger fans in here raise your glass and enjoy the day, we waited way too long to have this feeling again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Can you believe the wait is finally over. Man it feels good. Where is all of the Dodger hate that our supposed Dodgers fans have spewed until this moment. Now everyone that has crapped on this organization for the last few years (fans and non fans alike) can suck on a big fat piece of tubesteak and choke on it. We're world series champs biiitttches, and we'll see some unfortunate team next October to raise another one. To all of the real Dodger fans in here raise your glass and enjoy the day, we waited way too long to have this feeling again.

My wife has been having to listen to me congratulate myself every 30 minutes for willing the team to victory from the comfort of our couch lol

World Series Champs! Now letís run this ish back!

My wife has been having to listen to me congratulate myself every 30 minutes for willing the team to victory from the comfort of our couch lol

World Series Champs! Now letís run this ish back!
    Your wife is probably like...jesus do you have to jerk off SO LOUD...and your like "Nah I'm just patting myself on the back"

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Your wife is probably like...jesus do you have to jerk off SO LOUD...and your like "Nah I'm just patting myself on the back"
    She doesnít seem to mind either way... sheís pretty cool and totally understanding lol
    The Tweeter Handle: @DSchneider_05

Anybody else noticed that the old DodgerBlues website is up and running again? They even froze the Gibson clock. lol.

http://dodgerblues.com/index.html

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Incredible feeling. This organization has been way too good to miss out on the championship. I fully expect the Dodgers to be competing for the foreseeable future - so impressive to me to see what has been built at all levels here. Load, reload, augment, just keeps getting better. Would love for the core (Kershaw, Turner, Seager, etc.)j to complete one more run with a full season.

Every day that passes, I think I am enjoying the WS title more and more. When we first won, it was great, but maybe almost surreal. Now that it is settling in, so many things are flooding back - looking at 2017 in particular, regardless of what happened officially, somehow further justifies the Dodgers after this win.

Cannot wait until next season!!
    Last edited by sonofdad; 10-31-2020 at 04:40 AM.

I don't think it has still fully sunk in. I was watching the last pitch again today & it darned on me that this is the first time in my life I've been able to see the Dodgers not have there season end at some point in a loss. I'm always seeing other teams celebrate the last game of the season & this time it was the Dodgers.

I also have always wondered when we were going to have that guy that was just untouchable when it mattered. Urias made that a reality.
    Dodgers Fan since 1982

I re-watched the highlights from Game 7 of the NLCS, it's still so intense to watch. That Bellinger homer was such a relief.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041