Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 292
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,095

    Week 7 IGT: Giants vs Wentz and Kelce and Co.

    I have been activated to the roster.

    Eagles by 20.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,424
    Oh man I was going to create one. Been about 5 years since I have. Maybe itíll get your slimy poser goo off the Eagles woes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,581
    According to Pro Football Talk, of the 32 teams in the NFL, the Eagles are ranked 22nd.
    That is the highest ranking of any of the NFC East teams.
    Now THAT is sad.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,095
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Oh man I was going to create one. Been about 5 years since I have. Maybe itíll get your slimy poser goo off the Eagles woes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go right ahead a yella bellied commie!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    15,972
    Is Brett toth starting? Lol

    Too bad driscoll got hurt. Tbh I wouldíve rather him stayed healthy so lane could sit until after the bye week and get that ankle right for the final (lol) push

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,424
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Go right ahead a yella bellied commie!
    If they lose I will


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,963
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    oh man i was going to create one. Been about 5 years since i have. Maybe itíll get your slimy poser goo off the eagles woes.


    Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    do it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    15,972
    Has anyone seen the video of jamon brown stopping and adjusting his gloves while Carson is running for his life in the red zone

    It might be the funniest eagles moment of the season. Jamon brown is by far the most hilarious player on the team. He tackled Carson like 3 times, stopped blocking others

    I wonder how those tape sessions went lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,713

    Week 7 IGT: Giants vs Wentz and Kelce and Co.

    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Has anyone seen the video of jamon brown stopping and adjusting his gloves while Carson is running for his life in the red zone

    It might be the funniest eagles moment of the season. Jamon brown is by far the most hilarious player on the team. He tackled Carson like 3 times, stopped blocking others

    I wonder how those tape sessions went lol
    He shoulda been credited with a 1 1/2 sacks. He tackled Carson so many times. Itís ****in weird.. I never seen that before.

    Mailata on the other hand, did you see that clip where mailata MURDERED the guy that picked up Carsonís fumble? He knocked him the **** out hard. Iím surprised that guy was even able to get back up, I wouldnít

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,713
    Ok found it, here it is. Mailata is big mean and nasty, good change from what Dillard gave to be honest.. guy gets back up and mailata shoves him back down again


    https://twitter.com/gtheodossis/stat...679873026?s=21

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,095
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    He shoulda been credited with a 1 1/2 sacks. He tackled Carson so many times. Itís ****in weird.. I never seen that before.

    Mailata on the other hand, did you see that clip where mailata MURDERED the guy that picked up Carsonís fumble? He knocked him the **** out hard. Iím surprised that guy was even able to get back up, I wouldnít
    Back to back weeks he has mauled someone.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    15,972
    Iím a fan of Mailata. Has technique issues to work through but heís big, super athletic and tough as nails. Honestly think heíd be a dominant right tackle but because heís so new to football he had trouble switching sides

    His technique is probably only comfortable on the left side because it is totally different.

    But lane is still amazing. Iíd honestly start trying to train dillard on the right side. To be lanes replacement. I do think theyll have an open competition between dillard and Jordan next year. If Jordan figures things out from a consistency standpoint he can be dominant.

    And heís 2 years younger than dillard which is insane. Guy can be the left tackle for the next 12 years

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    15,972
    Also herbig can ball. Eagles have some really promising young OL. Need to start planning for a center. And maybe dillard can learn both tackle spots and be our new Big V

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,095
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    If they lose I will


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I give it my all.

    Sure, Iíve made mistakes but look at my surrounding talent in here.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,581
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Iím a fan of Mailata. Has technique issues to work through but heís big, super athletic and tough as nails. Honestly think heíd be a dominant right tackle but because heís so new to football he had trouble switching sides

    His technique is probably only comfortable on the left side because it is totally different.

    But lane is still amazing. Iíd honestly start trying to train dillard on the right side. To be lanes replacement. I do think theyll have an open competition between dillard and Jordan next year. If Jordan figures things out from a consistency standpoint he can be dominant.

    And heís 2 years younger than dillard which is insane. Guy can be the left tackle for the next 12 years
    If Mailata is THAT good and Lane Johnson returns very healthy, then why not put Dillard at guard, even if it's only temporary.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •