Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Most people you know probably aren't pushing their bodies like professional athletes do either.
    They’re also not set for life off one year of “work.”

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    They’re also not set for life off one year of “work.”
    Depends what kinda lifestyle you afford yourself.

lebron gets hosed again... if i am him i easily sit out 10 of the first 20 games or so

Lol they're threatening a 50 game season if players don't cave to the December 22nd tipoff.

So funny how the TV partners are the ones driving this conversation, I get it, to an extent but dang man.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lebron gets hosed again... if i am him i easily sit out 10 of the first 20 games or so
    He’s got it so rough

I don't mind seeing the NBA Finals being held in August. Honestly, who cares about the Olympics. We can use college and D-league players for that. Then in 2021-22 we can get back to playing the normal schedule.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    He’s got it so rough
    What’s the game ever done for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Most people you know probably aren't pushing their bodies like professional athletes do either.
    Most people aren’t getting paid millions of dollars to play basketball.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Cry some more. Guy made more money in two years than the whole forum makes combined. A majority of the teams got a regular offseason some got more. He still gets two months offer if he wants to sit out 10 games go for it just hurts his teams seeding.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Most people aren’t getting paid millions of dollars to play basketball.
    Because only 500 people in the world, are good enough to do it at that level. [emoji1745]

Last night on the radio I heard them talking about the start of the season and how many games would be played. From what they were saying both sides (players/owners) want 82 games but 70 games is more realistic. That’s if they start on Dec. 22. They players want the start date pushed back to late January.

The TV networks don’t want the season to continue into July because they don’t want the NBA season/playoffs to interfere with the Summer Olympics. So the owners have told the players that if they start in late January the season would have to be cut back to 50 games. That obviously means less money for the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Last night on the radio I heard them talking about the start of the season and how many games would be played. From what they were saying both sides (players/owners) want 82 games but 70 games is more realistic. That’s if they start on Dec. 22. They players want the start date pushed back to late January.

The TV networks don’t want the season to continue into July because they don’t want the NBA season/playoffs to interfere with the Summer Olympics. So the owners have told the players that if they start in late January the season would have to be cut back to 50 games. That obviously means less money for the players.

Yup, I get it. Just funny how the tv partners drive the talk between the NBA/governors and NBPA/players.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

I don't mind seeing the NBA Finals being held in August. Honestly, who cares about the Olympics. We can use college and D-league players for that. Then in 2021-22 we can get back to playing the normal schedule.
    Me too not so bad

Yup, I get it. Just funny how the tv partners drive the talk between the NBA/governors and NBPA/players.
    The TV partners pay the most money for the product so that makes sense.

Because only 500 people in the world, are good enough to do it at that level. [emoji1745]
    I don't even know what side you are on or what point you are driving at anymore.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast