Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    is there like a vendetta against Ric Flair by the guys who created Dark Side of the Ring? the last 2 episodes have shined a negative light on Flair

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    is there like a vendetta against Ric Flair by the guys who created Dark Side of the Ring? the last 2 episodes have shined a negative light on Flair
    Flair said some stupid **** about Kanyon. If the dude wasn't that good in the ring, why did he train Ric Flair's son to wrestle? Ric was just toeing the company line because he was told to but it was a crappy thing to say. He knew Kanyon idolized him. He should have taken a more a diplomatic approach.

It was obvious wrestlers in the company knew he was gay and that didn't fit well in the WWE locker room at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Flair said some stupid **** about Kanyon. If the dude wasn't that good in the ring, why did he train Ric Flair's son to wrestle? Ric was just toeing the company line because he was told to but it was a crappy thing to say. He knew Kanyon idolized him. He should have taken a more a diplomatic approach.

It was obvious wrestlers in the company knew he was gay and that didn't fit well in the WWE locker room at the time.
    oh don't get me wrong I am not trying to say what Ric did was right I just think its kind of funny that the last 2 episodes have both bashed Flair. Both Cena and Flair should have taken a diplomatic approach but both of them trashed Kanyon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234