Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Beer here

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    As a dipper for 30 years, it literally took me 15 minutes to figure out what copey short was. Even googled that ****. It's called copenhagen snuff.

For what it's worth, you should give redseal natural fine cut a try. I was a copenhagen guy for a long time. Then a buddy introduced me to a less expensive, larger packed can of dip that really does rival the taste of Cope. Haven't been back to cope for over 7 years.
    I don't think we get redseal in Canada. I've had it in the past and you're right it definitely rivals cope.

I'm not one for flavored chew, but one that I found alright was Kayak grape back in the day.

What does a can cost in the US? I'm predicting you'll fall out of your chair when I tell you how much it costs in Canada.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    If I'm going for less bloat in my alcohol, I'll just go with some good vodka mixed with fruit juice.
    I prefer that too, but generally there are a ton of sugars and carbs in the juice.

My body is a temple. A fat one, trying to slim it up.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    If I'm going for less bloat in my alcohol, I'll just go with some good vodka mixed with fruit juice.
    Weren't you just making fun of people for drinking seltzer lemonade or something..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Try to keep up, nasty. I know it requires more than 30 seconds of reading time but you can do it.

I drink Tito's and soda and those wussy hard seltzers but they put you down quick. I used to go to one of those wannabe sophisticated beer bars and honestly you feel like **** after three of them. The seltzers are good until you realize that you only have grapefruit or cranberry left in the fridge. How any of those flavors tested well is beyond me.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I drink Tito's and soda and those wussy hard seltzers but they put you down quick. I used to go to one of those wannabe sophisticated beer bars and honestly you feel like **** after three of them. The seltzers are good until you realize that you only have grapefruit or cranberry left in the fridge. How any of those flavors tested well is beyond me.
    Both those sound good.

I don’t drink nearly as many beers in a shot anymore. 2-3 at most in a night I drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

If you need a recommendation for the season check out The Fear from Flying Dog Brewery. It's an imperial pumpkin ale and by far my favorite of the pumpkin offerings. It's not too sweet like a lot of them and packs a punch at 9.0% abv. Flying Dog is my go to brewery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    If you need a recommendation for the season check out The Fear from Flying Dog Brewery. It's an imperial pumpkin ale and by far my favorite of the pumpkin offerings. It's not too sweet like a lot of them and packs a punch at 9.0% abv. Flying Dog is my go to brewery.
    They’re good for sure.

Not too big a fan of fall/pumpkin beers anymore but the brewery k posted before has this pumpkin stout with lactose. Goooood ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Same. Same age playing hockey. Same literally never go without one driving. Copey short the whole way. None of that silly Skoal.
    I like Skoal Spearmint and Grizzly Wintergreen. Was a big Skoal Peach fan back in the day.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 10-21-2020 at 11:24 PM.

I don't think we get redseal in Canada. I've had it in the past and you're right it definitely rivals cope.

I'm not one for flavored chew, but one that I found alright was Kayak grape back in the day.

What does a can cost in the US? I'm predicting you'll fall out of your chair when I tell you how much it costs in Canada.
    I live in North Carolina. Depending on brand, anywhere from like $2 for cheap brands, to $5.50 ish for Skoal. The 2 gas stations I typically stop at I spend $4.50 to $5 per can.
    I remember spending $10 on a can before in NYC. If I lived there I would've quit a loooong time ago lol.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I live in North Carolina. Depending on brand, anywhere from like $2 for cheap brands, to $5.50 ish for Skoal. The 2 gas stations I typically stop at I spend $4.50 to $5 per can.
    I remember spending $10 on a can before in NYC. If I lived there I would've quit a loooong time ago lol.
    $26.50 US in Canada for a can. Let’s just say i don’t chew as much as I used to... when they were 4 times less.

The Lost Boys of PSD

$26.50 US in Canada for a can. Let’s just say i don’t chew as much as I used to... when they were 4 times less.
    Wtf?! Serious?! $26/can?

I can buy Cope today from the most overpriced convenience store for less than $5/can.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wtf?! Serious?! $26/can?

I can buy Cope today from the most overpriced convenience store for less than $5/can.
    Yeah, a 24 pack of cheap beer is like 40 dollars iirc too

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

You aren't kidding man. I buy 2 cans of RedSeal at a time and it costs me ~$8. Holy **** at that $26/can. That's insane.

$26 per can lol wtf

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast