Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Space Jam 2 Plot Leaked

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/10/19...-a-wild-story/

it sounds ****ing amazing lol.... i was worried it would just be about basketball and follow what jordan did... i am so glad its not. Of Course it will have basketball parts to it but man this sounds lit

I canít wait to totally never ever watch this movie just like the original.

Smells like a lot of nostalgia baiting and fellating.

The original was great. LeBron headlining this one sucks. I'll watch it eventually but not something I'll care about seeing day one. Definitely not a must see movie for me.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The original was great. LeBron headlining this one sucks. I'll watch it eventually but not something I'll care about seeing day one. Definitely not a must see movie for me.
    the original was great but jordans acting was some of the worst acting of all time... we have seen lebron in movies and he is a far far better actor

So, a cheesy kids movie with LeBron in it?

Hard pass.

The original was okay when I was a kid, but I'm sure if I went back and rewatched it that it's laughably bad.

I hated Space Jam, so I don't have much expectations for this one. Looney Tunes Back in Action was a much better movie.

There are too many TV series. I donít know how to choose. I want to watch the SEALs. Has anyone watched it?

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    So, a cheesy kids movie with LeBron in it?

Hard pass.

The original was okay when I was a kid, but I'm sure if I went back and rewatched it that it's laughably bad.
    I watched bits and pieces if it a few years ago and it was as rough as you'd imagine. All the NBA players were just awful. It's a kids movie and it plays like one too. I'm sure this one will be just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I watched bits and pieces if it a few years ago and it was as rough as you'd imagine. All the NBA players were just awful. It's a kids movie and it plays like one too. I'm sure this one will be just as bad.
    Iím a looney tunes fan. Plus Bill Murray made the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.