Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 6: MNF Cowboys vs Cardinals

Late thread, sorry.

Dalton didnít get much protection there on that first drive. Defense had what I think is their first stop on an opening drive on the season.

Two stops in a row for the Cowboys defense

Dude has to stop fumbling the ball. Good god

Jaylon Smith has really regressed. I thought heíd be a top linebacker but heís really pretty poor this year aside from a few splash plays

This is ridiculous. Bench Elliott at this point until he can hold onto the ball.

Defense gave up 21 points in a quarter.

Zeke partly responsible for them behind so much so early.

And no flag there? Come on. Lamb was tackled

How that call was missed is absolutely inexcusable. Realizing Dallas has lost pretty much its entire OL the way this team looks is horrible. There has to be some fight in this team somewhere.

Idk, hard to beat the refs too when we are so banged up

Cowboys have to get something positive here with Dalton to end this game. Refs screwed them tonight and so did Zeke. They have to get some momentum going forward.

Itís gonna take a little bit to knock the rust off but damn. Red has made some decent throws and also some horrible throws as well. I will give him credit for toughness, he will stand in that pocket knowing heís gonna get crushed. I also canít put a finger on exactly what Iím watching week after week with this team but something is just very off. I keep thinking itís mostly the defense before Dak got hurt but everything just seems off. I also would have really thought the pass rush would have been something special to watch but it just hasnít been anything more than average at best, specially with all the hype.

It was really that disasterous 2nd quarter. There was no recovering from that. This is not the Chiefs that can erase a 21 point deficit. It seems like it's more than just the defense. Zeke's mistakes. The offensive line. When Jerry was looking for a change, I don't think he was thinking this. It's actually worse. By the time they figure it out, the season might be almost over. And the strange thing is even if they lose this game, they will still be in first.

Zack Martin our best on that line ruled out with a concussion. Our line used to be mostly first round studs. Now, it's several undrafted guys, a 2nd rounder, a 4th rounder and a 3rd rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    It was really that disasterous 2nd quarter. There was no recovering from that. This is not the Chiefs that can erase a 21 point deficit. It seems like it's more than just the defense. Zeke's mistakes. The offensive line. When Jerry was looking for a change, I don't think he was thinking this. It's actually worse. By the time they figure it out, the season might be almost over. And the strange thing is even if they lose this game, they will still be in first.
    I agree 100%. This is definitely worse and they have such a prime WR group too. I also understand the defense has changed but wow for such a drop in the learning of the new D itís pretty crazy. I donít think Zeke has looked anywhere near the same since he signed his big deal, same with D Law. As amazing as it is they will be in first even with this loss, it hits a point where the NFC East doesnít deserve to even have a representative in the playoffs honestly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast