Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the World Series?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Rays

5 50.00%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

5 50.00%
Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    We all know ciaban is a flake when the Dodgers lose, but dodgerdave should at least show up. He called out spliff yesterday for not showing up.

All this showing up **** is so petty yet hilarious.
    LOLZ Where you at?
    Last edited by Rush; 10-25-2020 at 02:54 AM. Reason: edited out name

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    God damn it Tampa just say die already...I wanna trash talk.
    lol you cant really trash talk when the teams you are trash talking have had better world series runs... non covid world series runs.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Queue the I worked overnights for 72 hours straight so missed it. Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How's your 72 hour work shift going KJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Just here to post before ciabatta. Enjoy the rest of your night fellas.

Are you gonna show up tonight? Or are you working a triple shift while babysitting?

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Thanks for the lovely thoughts.
    You still dead OiNK? Because it seems like you came back to life when you thought the braves would for sure win...and you've been pretty silent ever since.

Roberts Yanked Urias WAY to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol you cant really trash talk when the teams you are trash talking have had better world series runs... non covid world series runs.
    This postseason has been uniquely difficult for every team in it. Your basically playing the whole postseason on the road, can't see your family or friends, are getting tested every day, which IDK if you've been tested, but HOLY **** it's bad. All with no days off.

This postseason has been uniquely difficult for every team in it. Your basically playing the whole postseason on the road, can't see your family or friends, are getting tested every day, which IDK if you've been tested, but HOLY **** it's bad. All with no days off.
    you also played a 3rd of a full season had no real injuries and faced a braves team who was destroyed

I'm glad renfroe is off the Padres, but **** him being on Tampa sucks. This dude more than anyone in the league KILLS the dodgers.

you also played a 3rd of a full season had no real injuries and faced a braves team who was destroyed
    Injuries are a factor of luck, but also of good conditioning. Maybe the Braves should have done a better job with their conditioning.

I mean, you can come up with examples like this for basically every team that wins the W.S.

Injuries are a factor of luck, but also of good conditioning. Maybe the Braves should have done a better job with their conditioning.

I mean, you can come up with examples like this for basically every team that wins the W.S.
    you def cant find another team that won a world series with a top payroll and only had to play a 60 game season.... sure the braves could have over come injuries had they spent 200 plus million like the dodgers did... easy to over come injuries in a super shortened season when you toss out 200 mill plus

you def cant find another team that won a world series with a top payroll and only had to play a 60 game season.... sure the braves could have over come injuries had they spent 200 plus million like the dodgers did... easy to over come injuries in a super shortened season when you toss out 200 mill plus
    Well, there were no other years that had a pandemic outbreak that shortened the season. Hell some of the Cards Championships in the 40's were far more bull **** since they were one of the few franchises that didn't lose most of their roster to the draft (military)
    The dodgers played under the same circumstances as everyone else.

And the Dodgers didn't even spend 200 million, they didn't even have the leagues highest payroll.

ANOTHER 2 out RBI. Dodgers up by two.

Man Troll force is really missing out on a great game.

This guys trolling isnt even original. C- for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    This guys trolling isnt even original. C- for effort.
    I'm not trying right now...YOU'LL know when I'm trying.

Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast