Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the World Series?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Rays

5 50.00%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

5 50.00%
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I'm happy for a lot of friends back in L.A. really
    Infracted.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Oh my god, the dodgers are champions.

This is so much better than any of the lakers or kings titles.

The only title that sticks in my mind as feeling as good as this was when I was 14 living in Dublin Ca and the Angels upset the Giants.

Tim Salmon has always been my favorite player, even to this day.
    Ok I've got to ask. You grew up in the bay area, so why are you a Dodgers fan?

Dude I got a Mookie Jersy, a Bellinger Shirt, a Gaitor face covering, and a sweater.

I haven't even gotten gifts yet. This is just for me.
    That's just the bare minimum haha I've seen twelve title wins I've spent way to much cash in gear. The 04 sox alone set me back a pretty penny.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    That's just the bare minimum haha I've seen twelve title wins I've spent way to much cash in gear. The 04 sox alone set me back a pretty penny.

look at this ***.... must be ****ing nice

i feel like the turner thing needs to be investigated.... i dont like that at all... i am not saying it would have mattered but it needs to be investigated.... there are kids on the field without masks after the game around players without masks who were around turner... even if the test is a false positive and they retest him this **** is not alright man

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    look at this ***.... must be ****ing nice [emoji23]
    Not to my bank account [emoji23][emoji23] but yea I've been very lucky in that department

look at this ***.... must be ****ing nice
    We've had quite a few that you've enjoyed as well. Three Giants, three Warriors. Not to mention some gear from two NFC Championships and Western Conference Championship from the Sharks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    We've had quite a few that you've enjoyed as well. Three Giants, three Warriors. Not to mention some gear from two NFC Championships and Western Conference Championship from the Sharks.
    i hate all things west coast.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Ok I've got to ask. You grew up in the bay area, so why are you a Dodgers fan?
    Born in LA, my mom's who family is from South Central, she grew up a huge Laker fan, my Grandad would often get tickets from his boss for games he wasn't interested in, so My mom got to watch Wilt, and West, and Baylor, and Kareem, and Gail Goodrich (who was her favorite) she got to watch them live in 1972 as the set the single-season wins record.

Plus I've always been a bit of a contrarian.

i hate all things west coast.
    Come join us. There's still room.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post

****ing I bet, my friend told me he spent a **** ton on the Giants 2010 gear.

Get the **** OUTTA here with this ****, considering all the ****-talking that's been done about the dodgers not winning it all.

Infracted.
    Your just a salty *** Rays fan.

World Series: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodgers win World Series

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Justin Turner returns to the field for the team picture. https://t.co/NmXBbU7Mo7

Even if its a false positive, which they don't know if it is..he's back on the field to take pictures with a mask off.

Also, his test from yesterday came back inconclusive(followed by today's positive)

Zero reason he was supposed to be in today's game as far as my understanding from mlbs covid testing policy when a test comes back inconclusive.

What a horrible job by the mlb.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Itís not a false positive. His tests from yesterday were inconclusive, and then ran them again along with the tests from today before the game. Both tests (yesterday and today) ended up as positive.

Letting him on the field after the game was over and celebrating after the whole world knew what happened is downright embarrassing, ESPECIALLY when he was told to immediately quarantine. I could care less if my team had won the title. You CANNOT let what happened happen.

Manfred and the Dodgers are going to have some very tough convos coming up.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Get the **** OUTTA here with this ****, considering all the ****-talking that's been done about the dodgers not winning it all.
    I enjoy rubbing any type of west coast championship in MTM's face.

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast