Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins the World Series?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Rays

    5 50.00%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

    5 50.00%
Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 823
  1. #466
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,967
    9 different players for the Dodgers have hit a home run. **** who are they missing?

  2. #467
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,967
    Ace Kershaw doing Ace Kershaw things.

  3. #468
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,967
    Rays Pen is in, now is the time for the dodgers to add to their lead.

  4. #469
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,967
    Troll-Force has gone silent.

  5. #470
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,339
    i thought the rays were suppose to be super smart efficient team? dumbest **** in the world tonight bailing kershaw out... what a joke of an offense

  6. #471
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    39,450
    Cool. Donít work the count or anything.

  7. #472
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,339
    and they took him out... the dude just cant get to the 7th.... what an ace goat pitcher boys....

  8. #473
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,399
    Lol how pathetic. Not even 6 full innings and Roberts yanks him just to be safe

  9. #474
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,967
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    and they took him out... the dude just cant get to the 7th.... what an ace goat pitcher boys....
    He was at 84 pitches and wanted to stay in. I disagree with the decision by Roberts. He's cruising and just got through the toughest part of the line-up they should have left him in.

  10. #475
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,967
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol how pathetic. Not even 6 full innings and Roberts yanks him just to be safe
    He was cruising and wanted to stay in, I think this is bull ****, he was barely 80 pitches.

  11. #476
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,339
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    He was at 84 pitches and wanted to stay in. I disagree with the decision by Roberts. He's cruising and just got through the toughest part of the line-up they should have left him in.
    now you disagree? had he given up a home run you would have blamed roberts... dude went 5.2 innings WHAT A LEGEND.

    you guys wanted him out when he choked 2 starts ago at 75 pitches lol

  12. #477
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,967
    101 mph 2-seem

  13. #478
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,967
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    now you disagree? had he given up a home run you would have blamed roberts... dude went 5.2 innings WHAT A LEGEND.

    you guys wanted him out when he choked 2 starts ago at 75 pitches lol
    There was no one on and two outs, and he was under 85 pitches. Leave him in. He's cruising.

  14. #479
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,967
    Where's the rest of Troll-Force. They're awfully quiet...

  15. #480
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    39,450
    My Rays canít do anything outside of the third inning.

Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •