Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the World Series?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Rays

5 50.00%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

5 50.00%
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    he...he...

*...*...

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I graciously accept your surrender, the dodgers rule over your lands will be one of peace and prosperity, we will not plunder your teams best pieces in free agency.
    surrender? we legit spanked you for years on our way to 2 world series where we actually won one........

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    surrender? we legit spanked you for years on our way to 2 world series where we actually won one........
    We're about to win our first of many. Had the Phillies not been such a garbage team and went .500 they would have made the playoffs to get spanked by the dodgers.

I seem to remember quite a few ignant MOFO's telling me that the dodgers would have trouble with the Rays vaunted pitching staff, and how good the rays rotation and bullpen are...the Dodgers have scored 8, 4, and 6 runs in 3 games they've scored 18 total runs, an average of 6 per game.

So to all d'em Ignant Mofo's just how do the SF Rays right the ship if they're calling card isn't working.
    You'd be the smartest person alive if your english skills matched your math skills. Alas..

We're about to win our first of many. Had the Phillies not been such a garbage team and went .500 they would have made the playoffs to get spanked by the dodgers.
    where is the proof to any of this? i can prove us spanking you... thoughts? you are the most underachieving team with your talent and payroll maybe ever lol... holy **** thank the lord you are about to win 1 world series in 4 trips.....

where is the proof to any of this? i can prove us spanking you... thoughts? you are the most underachieving team with your talent and payroll maybe ever lol... holy **** thank the lord you are about to win 1 world series in 4 trips.....
    Proof about what that if the Phillies hadn't had such a garbage pen they'd have made the playoffs at .500?
    Well, considering they lost out on the last spot based on tiebreakers, and they were 28-30 simple math tells us that had they won one more game they'd have finish 29-29 1 game ahead of SF and MIL. That's my proof.

It's not like the Dodgers haven't beaten the Phillies in October in the past. And if they had met up it's not like you suddenly get prime Howard, Utley, Cole, Lee, Halladay back on the roster, you would have had to beat THIS dodgers team with THAT putrid Phillies team.

IDK I'd say the Braves achieved less considering they had 3 hall of fame starting pitchers, a hall of fame 3rd basemen, and a near hall of fame centerfielder.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 10-24-2020 at 04:52 AM.

The discussion of DYNASTY starts this time NEXT YEAR. That'll be 4 pennants with two titles in 5 years, with 2 coming back to back. And the two they lost were too exposed cheaters.

Newly Minted life long Rays fans facing the dodgers inventible World Series Title.

https://youtu.be/ARxH1MD9avQ?t=57

It is Entropy, It is Death, It is Darkseid!

1983, 1993, 2008, 2009

The Phillies have lost three of their last four World Series trips.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

So chia seed talks downplays the Dodgers throughout the regular season yet he’s now basically saying they are the best ever when they’re in the WS. Those late night shifts due something to the brain.

Dodgers win this thing (probably will), it’s about time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    1983, 1993, 2008, 2009

The Phillies have lost three of their last four World Series trips.
    Doesnt change the fact of him saying the Dodgers have had more talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Doesnt change the fact of him saying the Dodgers have had more talent.

More tallent than the Braves? IDK about that. Hell, those phillies teams were pretty tallented. 2 Hall of Famers (Doc and Utley) and 3 near hall of famers on the staff (Oswalt, Lee, Cole) and a near hall SS in Rollins, and they got one ring and like 4 divisions out of it... IDK man. That's not a lot .

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So chia seed talks downplays the Dodgers throughout the regular season yet he’s now basically saying they are the best ever when they’re in the WS. Those late night shifts due something to the brain.

Dodgers win this thing (probably will), it’s about time.

I wouldn't say I personally down played them. I was always aware that teams like the Pad's and Braves and Rays posed real threats. I mean Garbage sub 500 teams didn't.

Walker Buehler is what Clayton Kershaw was supposed to be in the post season.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast