Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,758

    WOJ: Clippers hire Ty Lue as new HC

    Ty Lue is finalizing a five-year deal to become the next coach of the Los Angeles Clippers, sources tell ESPN.
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1316807495088734209


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    I expect more moves to be made with their roster. Lue was always the #1 option after Doc quit.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,306
    Stole Blatts job, now stole Docs job. Yikes.

    Don't like it for the Clips though.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,972
    LOL.... Thats all I gotta say.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,951
    **** it, he won a chip more recently than Doc and hes actually come back from 3-1

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,076
    Not really a shocker IMO. Always thought Lue was the guy once Rivers was ousted.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    **** it, he won a chip more recently than Doc and hes actually come back from 3-1
    That was probably heavily player driven.

    He's very similar to Doc, tbh.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,369
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    That was probably heavily player driven.

    He's very similar to Doc, tbh.
    Lol yeah how can he says such a thing like that without laughing, Lebron and Kyrie got the job done, I could have been their coach with the same result...

    Lue is caca.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,402
    Without LeBron how is going to do as a coach? He's always had a positive coaching rep that doesn't seem to be based on much.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Everyone said Spo sucked without the big 3, now hes arguably the best coach in the league. I have my doubts but well see how he does.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Everyone said Spo sucked without the big 3, now hes arguably the best coach in the league. I have my doubts but well see how he does.
    Hes a great coach but I have a couple guys a head of him.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28,849
    Yeah, that's being a bad teammate lol

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah, that's being a bad teammate lol

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I agree on the San Diego thing, idk full details of his load management so I cant comment on that.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I agree on the San Diego thing, idk full details of his load management so I cant comment on that.
    Yeah agreed



    Also:
    San Diego would be fine if he was on time lol

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •