Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who's buyin', who's sellin'

So with under 3 weeks to go to this year's trade deadline, will this one be quite active? Somewhat? Or a yawn?

Who's most likely to get traded?
    Which of those would have been a surprise just a few weeks ago?

Which teams will be looking to buy? Which may go big?
    Which teams will be looking to sell? Which may go big?

Rumors are the Eagles may be aggressive. When was the last time a (currently) 1 win team was an aggressive BUYER? Especially given there may be 2 win teams selling.

But why would the trade deadline be normal in 2020....nothing ELSE has been
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So with under 3 weeks to go to this year's trade deadline, will this one be quite active? Somewhat? Or a yawn?

Who's most likely to get traded?
    Which of those would have been a surprise just a few weeks ago?

Which teams will be looking to buy? Which may go big?
    Which teams will be looking to sell? Which may go big?

Rumors are the Eagles may be aggressive. When was the last time a (currently) 1 win team was an aggressive BUYER? Especially given there may be 2 win teams selling.

But why would the trade deadline be normal in 2020....nothing ELSE has been
    I wouldnít be surprised if the Eagles are both buyers and sellers.

See if they can sell off Ertz, Alshon, Djax (latter 2 doubtful) but also try to get some RB and LB.

With Dak going down and the division already the way it is, not surprising if any of the teams in the East try and win the division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I think there's going to be one "shocker" move from a team we thought was contending this year and decides to pack it in for a year and just gets value for a guy they might have let walk.

Like I could see a situation where the Niners send say Tevin Coleman to the Eagles for a 6th round pick. The Niners clearly have other options at RB and the Eagles could use a better guy to tandem with Sanders.

I would love to see AJ Green to the Eagles for a 3rd. Bengals get a compensation level pick. Eagles get a great WR to help out Carson.

I could see the Colts being a surprise seller and sending Justin Houston to the Browns for a 4th.

My biggest "this would shake things up" trade:
    Stephon Gilmore to the Seahawks for a 2nd + 2022 4th.

I think we'll see the league pretty quiet this year due to COVID uncertainty.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think there's going to be one "shocker" move from a team we thought was contending this year and decides to pack it in for a year and just gets value for a guy they might have let walk.

Like I could see a situation where the Niners send say Tevin Coleman to the Eagles for a 6th round pick. The Niners clearly have other options at RB and the Eagles could use a better guy to tandem with Sanders.

I would love to see AJ Green to the Eagles for a 3rd. Bengals get a compensation level pick. Eagles get a great WR to help out Carson.

I could see the Colts being a surprise seller and sending Justin Houston to the Browns for a 4th.

My biggest "this would shake things up" trade:
    Stephon Gilmore to the Seahawks for a 2nd + 2022 4th.
    As much as I wanna see AJ get moved, nobody's giving up a mid round pick + what's left of his $18M tag.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I think we'll see the league pretty quiet this year due to COVID uncertainty.

As much as I wanna see AJ get moved, nobody's giving up a mid round pick + what's left of his $18M tag.
    I think you would be surprised by that.

I think you would be surprised by that.
    It looks like the Eagles, Pats, Browns, Cowboys, and Notskins are the only realistic contenders with enough cap space to entertain a Green trade. I just don't see any of those teams giving up more than a late pick.

I could see the Eagles possibly trading Ertz....contract problems mean they may not be keeping him beyond this year. But it also depends on Goedert coming back and could very well be a trade Eagles fans initially hate, because it's for multiple players vs one star.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I think Goedert being out with that ankle injury makes an Ertz trade highly unlikely unless they can nab a TE on the cheap elsewhere.

I think Goedert being out with that ankle injury makes an Ertz trade highly unlikely unless they can nab a TE on the cheap elsewhere.
    They have some on the cheap already. They havenít been utilizing the TE spot much since Goedert has been out anyway.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It looks like the Eagles, Pats, Browns, Cowboys, and Notskins are the only realistic contenders with enough cap space to entertain a Green trade. I just don't see any of those teams giving up more than a late pick.
    Eagles need as much rollover cap space as they can get.

They either need to break even in trades or they need to not take any money back. No way they take salary back.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    They have some on the cheap already. They havenít been utilizing the TE spot much since Goedert has been out anyway.

I should have qualified with "starting". If Goedert were healthy I think Ertz would have been on the block.

I should have qualified with "starting". If Goedert were healthy I think Ertz would have been on the block.
    If the NFC East wasnít so bad it would be easier to predict an Ertz trade. In any normal season if the Eagles had this same record it would be easy for them to trade Ertz. Even with Goedert injured they would normally be so far out of winning the East that trading Ertz makes sense.

This season though the Eagles are only a 1/2 game out of 1st place. Overall their team has been better than Dallas this year. So the fact that the Eagles are still contenders to win the NFC Least they will hold on to Ertz.

He still should be.

Lions need to be sellers without a doubt. However, with the coach who is on the 'hot seat' just giving the owner a game ball right after a loss, I just don't see that happening.

Anyone want Stafford, AP, Golladay, and Jack Fox?

AJ Green

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast