Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

2020 Draft Thread

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ombine-edition

Seeing this latest mock off this website, it has the Raptors taking Isaiah Stewart with the #29 pick

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ombine-edition

Seeing this latest mock off this website, it has the Raptors taking Isaiah Stewart with the #29 pick
    No thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    No thank you.
    Then who do you want the Raptors to pick at #29

Then who do you want the Raptors to pick at #29
    Someone with talent and upside. Not just a tall athlete.

That Aleksej Pokusevski kid looks interesting. 7’ and listed at G.

That Aleksej Pokusevski kid looks interesting. 7’ and listed at G.
    Not bad but Jalen Smith if he fell to the Raptors at 29 would be a massive pick up especially as a center or even Tre Jones out of Duke

Give me a C that can shoot the 3, or a young primary ball handler with ceiling that can be groomed.

Other players that could fit at #29

1- Desmond Bane
    2- Grant Riller
    3- Aleksej Pokusevski
    4- Jordan Nwora
    5- Leandro Balmaro

Out of these 5, Aleksej they compare him to Kristaps in terms of his size but he's lankier than KP and he's 7 ft for a prototypical big but one that can shoot...just been watchin tape on him and doin more research

But Leandro Balmaro is another one who fits

Other players that could fit at #29

1- Desmond Bane
    2- Grant Riller
    3- Aleksej Pokusevski
    4- Jordan Nwora
    5- Leandro Balmaro

Out of these 5, Aleksej they compare him to Kristaps in terms of his size but he's lankier than KP and he's 7 ft for a prototypical big but one that can shoot...just been watchin tape on him and doin more research

But Leandro Balmaro is another one who fits
    I would try to groom aleksej as a guy who can come in behind siakam and OG with a scoring punch.
    I would hate to see him get bargnani’d.

I would try to groom aleksej as a guy who can come in behind siakam and OG with a scoring punch.
    I would hate to see him get bargnani’d.
    But that is only if Aleksej falls to the Raptors at #29 and if he does, then the Raptors should draft him but I think he may go earlier than 29

Along with an impressive physical profile and volume production, Oturu has turned NBA heads with his improved shooting and scoring on the move. A team willing to buy his jump shot should see first-round value in his potential as a strong finisher, post scorer and stretch 5.

Doubt he will be there at 29 but I'd love to see Josh Green drafted here. Solid defender who can shoot and handle the ball. Another combo guard, but I see a lot of FVV in his game.

Quote Originally Posted by CptObvious71 View Post
    Doubt he will be there at 29 but I'd love to see Josh Green drafted here. Solid defender who can shoot and handle the ball. Another combo guard, but I see a lot of FVV in his game.
    Josh Green would be a solid player if drafted to the Raptors but the Raptors would have to trade up to get him

Along with an impressive physical profile and volume production, Oturu has turned NBA heads with his improved shooting and scoring on the move. A team willing to buy his jump shot should see first-round value in his potential as a strong finisher, post scorer and stretch 5.
    MY gut (which somehow successfully predicted both the Poeltl and Siakam picks) is telling me we take either Oturu or Scrubb (or maybe both if Scrubb falls to us in round 2 after passing on him in rd1).

Oturu's numbers remind me a lot of Siakam's in college. Except Oturu played in the Big 10 and shot almost 2 3pt attempts per game.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    MY gut (which somehow successfully predicted both the Poeltl and Siakam picks) is telling me we take either Oturu or Scrubb (or maybe both if Scrubb falls to us in round 2 after passing on him in rd1).

Oturu's numbers remind me a lot of Siakam's in college. Except Oturu played in the Big 10 and shot almost 2 3pt attempts per game.
    You predicted siakam?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast