Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Washington At NYG

Fun fact. The last time we won a game was against a team that no longer exists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Fun fact. The last time we won a game was against a team that no longer exists.

Andrew Thomas is regressing by the game. And love isnít a FS (but I like him closer to the LoS)

Matt Peart looks way better than Thomas at LT already.

This is a sad indictment of our first round picks.

First win - however ugly.

Keys to victory: play Peart over Thomas. Keep daniel Jones off the field for almost the entire 4th quarter.

How that bum was the 4th overalll pick?

Gettelman sucks at ****ing drafting, get him the **** out of here now before he ****s another top pick for this team.

Long term Peart should be the LT and Thomas at RT.

And Jones again driving and turns it over in the red zone, man that guy is ****ing brutal.

The DJ ridiculous INT changed the narrative of this game. Before that it was the incredible work of the Giants OL and running game. The OL looked like a solid unit against a very good DL. The only guy who struggled was Nick Gates. Iíd like to see Lemieux get some reps there.

Peart seemed to improve the line. He wasnít overwhelmed at all against high level DE competition.

DJ was good before the INT but Garrett is really babying the guy. At some point we have to find out if this guy is a QB or a game manager. And as per usual he still made a stupid *** mistake turnover.

Just let the kid rip it and take your chances to find out if he can hang or not.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    So it appears Thomas did not start or play much at LT, not because of his poor performance(which it has been). But, because he was late to a team meeting yesterday.

Not a good look, especially for a struggling rookie.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

What the hell is wrong with these Georgia players? And why is our GM hell bent on drafting them.

Giants are one game out of first in the NFC East. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    What the hell is wrong with these Georgia players? And why is our GM hell bent on drafting them.

Letís not overreact yet. He didnít have a good start of his rookie season and he was late one time for a team meeting. Itís not like he robbed a man at gun point

Btw, I know weíre not a good team, weíll probably get blown out by Philly and all that, but can I just say that I mostly like our coaching staff. I hope that if Getty is removed, they get to stay. At least HC and defensive staff. Not too sure yet bout the clappers system

Agree about Judge. But Garret sucks. Win or lose I wanna see Jones let loose so we see what we have in the guy.

Regarding Thomas - rookie first rounders playing like **** need to be on their A game. Georgia players are not doing great in the professionalism category for the G men.

The #Giants plan on having first-round LT Andrew Thomas back in the starting lineup tonight vs. the #Eagles, source said. After a punishment for violating team policy for part of last Sunday, Thomas returns in good standing.
    - Ian Rapoport

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Shep activated off IR. But, unclear if he will be active tonight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast