OT Jackson Barton
    TE Eric Tomlinson
    DE RJ McIntosh
    DE Jabaal Sheard

https://t.co/e8MKbknXtC

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    What a **** show that punt was.

Had a guy wide open could have easily gotten the first down.

Or even had the eagles with too many men on the field if they didn't take their time snapping it.

Wtf

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Washington At NYG

Thomas is *** cheeks!!!!!!!

The eagles suck *** too and Wentz is a ****** QB too.

Holy **** Engram!!! Extend your ****ing arms!!!

Engram continues to disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

And it had to end with Jones turning it over.

Up by 11scores with 5 minutes and the defense disappears and Jones and the offense is *** so they canít even March for a field goal try.

Washington At NYG

Not gonna blame Jones there.

This loss is squarely on Engram. If he catches a perfectly thrown ball the game is over.

Dude has been a complete bust.

That a great play by the eagles front four but all you have to do for Jones to fumble it is blow on his ear.

If anyone here thought the Giants weren't gonna blow a game up 11 with 5 minutes left... I don't know what team you've been watching. The minute Engram dropped the pass our loss was already written.

The eagles marched down the field with ease too and our defense made so many costly penalties down the stretch. We don't know how to play to win

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    If anyone here thought the Giants weren't gonna blow a game up 11 with 5 minutes left... I don't know what team you've been watching. The minute Engram dropped the pass our loss was already written.

The eagles marched down the field with ease too and our defense made so many costly penalties down the stretch. We don't know how to play to win
    I matter who the coach has been for the last 7 years thatís always the case it seems.

In 2011 there was a game against Dallas with our season on the line. Romo missed a wide open receiver in the 4th - and if he makes that play the game is over and that magical season doesnít happen. That was the game JPP dominated and ended with a blocked FG.

The Engram drop felt like that. Itís the sort of loser moment that just sucks the life out of a team and almost always ends up in a loss.

Engram is such a massive disappointment. They should trade him if they can get a 3 pick for the dude. The team will be better with Kaden Smith getting more reps.

At this point may as well release him. He's a wasted roster spot... You can say matchup nightmare of he's not that bad but he's honestly a loser and brings a losing culture with him.

It would be like when we got rid of Shockey and got better. Addition by subtraction.

Get a TE who can block, catch passes that are to him, and actually play with this team instead of being me me me

I ****ing hate Evan engram what a bust. Take literally any pick for him and move on. Shouldíve done it last year.

Agree with all you guys on EE and the criticism on the roster, but Iím gonna go ahead and try to look at the bright side of life. I still love our coaching staff (still not sure about Garrett though). I really hope our next GM gets power over who he wants but chooses to retains him / them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast