Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Goran Dragic

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Regular season Curry. For the post season KD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KDs injury is a lot more concerning. I dont think Currys injury does anything to impact his post season play. It could be KD- but until we see KD play 5 straight games looking similar to his old self..... I wouldnt bet on it. KD might not be a top 15 player when he comes back. Still an all star level player but likely not an MVP candidate.

In warrior land- most people think Curry could have been back a month earlier from his broken hand- but it was a tank year so there was zero urgency at all to get him out there. WITH curry im more concerned about a few weeks of rust than I am about his broken hand dictating what type of player he will be moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    KDs injury is a lot more concerning. I dont think Currys injury does anything to impact his post season play. It could be KD- but until we see KD play 5 straight games looking similar to his old self..... I wouldnt bet on it. KD might not be a top 15 player when he comes back. Still an all star level player but likely not an MVP candidate.

In warrior land- most people think Curry could have been back a month earlier from his broken hand- but it was a tank year so there was zero urgency at all to get him out there. WITH curry im more concerned about a few weeks of rust than I am about his broken hand dictating what type of player he will be moving forward.
    KD put up 11 points in 10 minutes vs the Raps while basically pretending his achillies wasn't hanging by a thread. Didn't miss from 3 and I think missed 1 shot overall. He may not be the same athlete when he comes back but he will 100% be able to find ways to score. I'll be shocked if he still isn't top 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

https://hoopshabit.com/2020/10/21/nb...cousins/amp/3/

Cousins destinations discussed: Mavs, Clippers, Pistons, Celtics, Kings

I think all of those are actually horrible fits except Clippers. If they lose Harrell they would need a bench scoring big. He also wouldn't need to relocate.

Where do you think he fits or should go?

I think Houston could use him. He's probably a good enough mid range shooter to not clog the paint for Harden and Westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    https://hoopshabit.com/2020/10/21/nb...cousins/amp/3/

Cousins destinations discussed: Mavs, Clippers, Pistons, Celtics, Kings

I think all of those are actually horrible fits except Clippers. If they lose Harrell they would need a bench scoring big. He also wouldn't need to relocate.

Where do you think he fits or should go?

I think Houston could use him. He's probably a good enough mid range shooter to not clog the paint for Harden and Westbrook
    Ive wanted him on the Heat the last few years and apparently he was very close last summer before being persuaded by AD and Rondo to join the Lakers. I really hope we get in on it. His skillset would bring an interesting dynamic to the team. Unless hes completely washed which could be the case hed start next to Bam as a stretch big. Surprised to see Miami wasnt listed but maybe they said **** him after he turned them down. Also surprised to not see the Lakers listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Ive wanted him on the Heat the last few years and apparently he was very close last summer before being persuaded by AD and Rondo to join the Lakers. I really hope we get in on it. His skillset would bring an interesting dynamic to the team. Unless hes completely washed which could be the case hed start next to Bam as a stretch big. Surprised to see Miami wasnt listed but maybe they said **** him after he turned them down. Also surprised to not see the Lakers listed.
    I think he'd just end up on the bench when it matters. If he benched Kelly despite his scoring, what's stopping the same thing from happening with Cousins?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    It would be interesting to see the Heat get Boogie. There aren't many players who could screw up what they've got going on but Boogie is definitely one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

A team Boogie would actually be a good fit on...the Boston Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    A team Boogie would actually be a good fit on...the Boston Celtics
    If they shut Kanter out of the rotation, what changes with Cousins?

I guess it's dependent on how consistent his outside jumper and his defense looks.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    KD put up 11 points in 10 minutes vs the Raps while basically pretending his achillies wasn't hanging by a thread. Didn't miss from 3 and I think missed 1 shot overall. He may not be the same athlete when he comes back but he will 100% be able to find ways to score. I'll be shocked if he still isn't top 5.
    Agree. Kds game is one that ages well and even if he loses some athleticism, it shouldnt be a huge loss. He's a really good shooter and has that crazy length.

John Wall is another who could come back just as good as he was before

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123