Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which star will have the best injury bounce-back?

Several franchise cornerstones or notable players are recovering from significant injuries. Feel free to post videos, updates, and predictions here. A few notable names, the injury type and the last date they played:

Kevin Durant - Achilles rupture (6/10/2019)

Kyrie Irving - Shoulder surgery (2/10/2020)

Steph Curry - Broken hand (10/30/2019)

Klay Thompson - ACL tear (6/13/2019)

John Wall - Achilles rupture (12/26/2018)

Kristaps Porzingis - Meniscus tear (8/21/2020)

Ben Simmons - Kneecap surgery (8/5/2020)

DeMarcus Cousins - ACL tear (6/13/2019)

Jaren Jackson Jr. - Meniscus tear (8/3/2020)

John Wall progress

Steph Curry by leaps and bounds

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Steph Curry by leaps and bounds
    Definitely looks pretty good.

https://youtu.be/xE_y-2BPhYc

But it's also been over a year and the few games he did play he didn't look great.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Definitely looks pretty good.

https://youtu.be/xE_y-2BPhYc

But it's also been over a year and the few games he did play he didn't look great.
    Which is why I'm sticking with Steph and I can easily see him winning regular season MVP next season

John Wall progress

John Wall hasn't played regular season in like 2 1/2 years about to be 3 years...so Wall he too could go off next season

Which star will have the best injury bounce-back?

Regular season Curry. For the post season KD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-17-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Im actually looking fwd to Wall's return. Hope he is able to still play at a high level. he was entertaining to watch.

KD is going to come back and put up 25+ a game. Will he be as explosive as before? Not sure. What I do know is that he's one of the greatest scorers of all time so he'll find a way. This is coming from someone who also sees him as a massive ***** but just can't deny the talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Im actually looking fwd to Wall's return. Hope he is able to still play at a high level. he was entertaining to watch.
    He's the one I'm most worried about tbh. If he loses his explosiveness then he's in big trouble. He needs to be able to get that step on defenders so he can finish at the rim or drop dimes. His jump shot is just blegh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

KD/Ben/JJJ are at the tops because of size being able to help them come back.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    KD/Ben/JJJ are at the tops because of size being able to help them come back.

I don't follow that logic. For me I think it's worse. There's just so much weight and pressure on a frontcourt player's legs. Physicality to box out and jump multiple times on a possession.

Anyway, surprised I haven't seen anyone bet on Klay. Duncan Robinson proved that with just an elite shot and ball movement you can have a big impact. Klay is a much more dynamic player than Robinson. I think Klay takes on a bigger scoring role next season. Could totally see both him and Curry averaging around 24 but Klay considered the better player because of defense.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    KD is going to come back and put up 25+ a game. Will he be as explosive as before? Not sure. What I do know is that he's one of the greatest scorers of all time so he'll find a way. This is coming from someone who also sees him as a massive ***** but just can't deny the talent.
    Canít teach 7 foot mobile and one of the best shooters ever.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    He's the one I'm most worried about tbh. If he loses his explosiveness then he's in big trouble. He needs to be able to get that step on defenders so he can finish at the rim or drop dimes. His jump shot is just blegh.
    I agree again. Plus he was overrated and allowed to dominate the ball too much to begin with.

I don't follow that logic. For me I think it's worse. There's just so much weight and pressure on a frontcourt player's legs. Physicality to box out and jump multiple times on a possession.

Anyway, surprised I haven't seen anyone bet on Klay. Duncan Robinson proved that with just an elite shot and ball movement you can have a big impact. Klay is a much more dynamic player than Robinson. I think Klay takes on a bigger scoring role next season. Could totally see both him and Curry averaging around 24 but Klay considered the better player because of defense.
    If Kyrie (shoulder) or Curry (hand) were to lose their shot, what do they give you? If Wall loses his speed what does he give you?

If Simmons loses his speed he's still a 6'10" player with excellent court vision. If KD loses his burst he's still a 7 footer with a deadly shot. If JJJ loses his burst he's still a long player with good defensive instincts and decent shooting.

Can't teach size. Yes the pounding on the legs for bigs is tough, but they still give you something.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast