Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    LeBron literally left Cleveland because he "couldn't carry his team" to a championship... He gets a pass?

Kawhi got his first FMVP and ship before LeBron. He was traded as a one-year rental and won a championship with that team... so we are now penalizing Kawhi for winning on a good team with a good coach when LeBron has played with higher top end talented players since leaving Cleveland?

At what point do you take off the hater glasses and realize your opinion is anything BUT objective?
    We sucked without Kawhi this year too

Why? He is literally better than Wade in every aspect of the game minus playmaking.

Kawhi is the better defender, the more efficient scorer, the better shooter/spacer, more clutch, didn't need to ride anyone's coat to win multiple championships, more FMVPs...

If Kawhi is puke worthy, what does that make Wade?
    Hahaha Iíve never seen someone with so much hate in their heart. We understand Wade ripped your life to pieces in 06, get over it. Itís been like 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Hahaha Iíve never seen someone with so much hate in their heart. We understand Wade ripped your life to pieces in 06, get over it. Itís been like 15 years.
    Don't you have some non-existent homes you own that you're trying to rent out?

If you aren't too busy with your Trump real estate empire, please explain how Kawhi isn't superior to all aspect of the game minus playmaking.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

If you aren't too busy with your Trump real estate empire, please explain how Kawhi isn't superior to all aspect of the game minus playmaking.
    **** Trump and Iím not debating with a troll just wanted to mess with you real quick.

PSD Top 25 GOAT Rankings Summary (Opinion Thread - Overrated/Underrated/Snubbed?)

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Ill admit he, much like KG, should've been #2's offensively and then we would've seen them truly thrive in the playoffs.
    We might have seen his team not fail bc a true first option got the job done but I donít think we would have seen him thrive in an all time great kind of way be you have to be an the guy that makes the important plays to do that

Knicksorbust has mentioned bringing these guy forward to modern era and if you did that D-Rob incredible speed and length combined with the leagues down sizing might have elevated him to
    the point where he did have that level of impact. In his era I donít believe he belongs on this list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-22-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Ill admit he, much like KG, should've been #2's offensively and then we would've seen them truly thrive in the playoffs.
    Iíd say they both needed solid #2ís offensively. Look at AD, heís a beast that canít get out of the 2nd round without a solid #2. Put him with the best player in the a World and he outplays him half the time. Give prime Drob prime Clyde drexler and Prime Worthy with a Pop coaching, and they 3 peat and Drob will have 3 finals MVPís

Prime D Wade is harder to stop offensively than KL in my opinion, but itís close. Prime DWades finals over Dallas was off the chain and better than anything KL has done.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Would you put Hakeem ahead of KAJ/Shaq/Wilt?
    Top 5 big men

Shaq
    Hakeem
    Kareem
    Wilt
    Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    We might have seen his team not fail bc a true first option got the job done but I donít think we would have seen him thrive in an all time great kind of way be you have to be an the guy that makes the important plays to do that

Knicksorbust has mentioned bringing these guy forward to modern era and if you did that D-Rob incredible speed and length combined with the leagues down sizing might have elevated him to
    the point where he did have that level of impact. In his era I donít believe he belongs on this list

Seeing as heís top 5 ever in career bmp/Per and #2 ever in career win48, heís underrated as hell on this list of peak players. He had bad coaches that didnít last more than a year throughout his prime and still managed this. The stats say heís a top 5 regular season player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Seeing as heís top 5 ever in career bmp/Per and #2 ever in career win48, heís underrated as hell on this list of peak players. He had bad coaches that didnít last more than a year throughout his prime and still managed this. The stats say heís a top 5 regular season player ever.
    Super

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Maybe, this league is trash, you dont need as many go-to moves and counters in the post/midrange. But when D-Rob played with Duncan, his defensive impact stats were legendary and we saw him finally not fall off a cliff come playoffs. We saw the same with KG when he became less of a focal point.

Some players were put in roles

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iíd say they both needed solid #2ís offensively. Look at AD, heís a beast that canít get out of the 2nd round without a solid #2. Put him with the best player in the a World and he outplays him half the time. Give prime Drob prime Clyde drexler and Prime Worthy with a Pop coaching, and they 3 peat and Drob will have 3 finals MVPís
    I dont see it, the games changed and maybe he would be better today but AD wasn't having the struggles that D-Rob was come playoffs so its not even a fair comp on that alone. AD might be the 2nd best PF of all-time when its all said and done. Hell Clyde might be the better offensive player to allow D-Rob to be the KG to his Pierce.

Falling behind the pecking order offensively doesn't mean you cant be the best player.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    i would take KL over wade as well... its def close but outside of that 1 title wade was a beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Top 5 big men

Shaq
    Hakeem
    Kareem
    Wilt
    Duncan
    Kareem is tough because his career is just so impressive but looking at him you don't see overpowering strength (Shaq) or athleticism (Hakeem/Wilt). I feel like he's a better Duncan but we didn't get to watch him play night in and night out. You can't argue with the resume though. The fact that no one has tried to emulate the unguardable hookshot by the all-time leading scorer just shows you how much finesse and skill it takes to consistently make a shot like that.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i would take KL over wade as well... its def close but outside of that 1 title wade was a beta.
    Youíre right, he was only the best player on his team for 1 season of his career.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast