Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 134 of 134
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I don't think all the WRs are awful. I really like Perriman, Crowder and Berrios. If you add mimms, another downfall threat, those 4 are decent and with a good QB (Sam could still be that guy) they could be a formidable group.
    I like Perriman and Crowder. Berrios is a WR4-5.

    The other WRs are bums. We definitely need Mims

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,228
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I like Perriman and Crowder. Berrios is a WR4-5.

    The other WRs are bums. We definitely need Mims
    I think Berrios is a very legit 4. I think he is a decent slot. He is brave, he has good hands, is quick as hell and he runs good routes.

    But after him? Not a shining example of the NFL



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,520
    Currently on pace to have the worst point differential in the history of football. That's right, we have a legit chance to be the worst football team the world has ever seen. Worse than the expansion Bucs team. Wow.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,228
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Currently on pace to have the worst point differential in the history of football. That's right, we have a legit chance to be the worst football team the world has ever seen. Worse than the expansion Bucs team. Wow.
    Hahahahaha
    But Gase is a genius!!!

    I would say the Jets D played a decent game Sunday.

    The offense? Not so much.

    I think the differential is on the O way more than the D. The D has culpability for sure and has not played up to par but I agree with Williams. If the O doesn't have 7, 3 and outs in a row? D has a chance to rest.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,545
    At this point the Jets are doing Gase a disservice by not firing him. If the Jets keep trending in the direction they have been, which is likely given the competition they still have ahead of them, Gase will look that much worse to any potential employer. He might need to go coach HS after this is all over.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    588
    Gase is a offensive genius. Who else could design a offensive that is so bad that it has the team in line for the #1 draft pick. Combine this with his very poor play calling and we are looking good for 0-16. Lets go Gase.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,668
    Id love to see Greg take over to be honest


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,228
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Id love to see Greg take over to be honest


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too but look what happened in Cleveland when he did. They won. He kind of reminds me of a mean version of Rex. He's out there and he's funny, like Rex but he's a bit meaner, where Rex was goofier and more fun



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,228
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    At this point the Jets are doing Gase a disservice by not firing him. If the Jets keep trending in the direction they have been, which is likely given the competition they still have ahead of them, Gase will look that much worse to any potential employer. He might need to go coach HS after this is all over.
    Good! Gase does a disservice to geniuses and HCs, everywhere.

    I think there are 5-6 winnable games for this team if it was well coached.
    Pats, Phins, Chargers, Browns are all doable.

    But the Bills are going to be out for blood after their last 2 games.
    Then the Chiefs.
    Then the chargers. That's one to watch. The chargers are 0-4 but lost bay a combined 18 points. They have been in every game and if the Jets were like that? I would love it.



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Id love to see Greg take over to be honest


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with Kinky....I'm also afraid that pretty much anyone with a pulse can take over and lead us to 2 or 3 meaningless wins. Team Tank baby!! We need Trevor to be the Savior.
    Your Worst Nightmare

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,249
    I remember reading that Gase has more double digit losses in his career than total wins as a head coach. Thats really pathetic.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-20-2020 at 01:44 PM.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I remember reading that Gase has more double digit losses in his career than total wins as a head coach. Thats really pathetic.
    Yup. Thats correct but some geniuses just taking longer to show their genius, give him time.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Good! Gase does a disservice to geniuses and HCs, everywhere.

    I think there are 5-6 winnable games for this team if it was well coached.
    Pats, Phins, Chargers, Browns are all doable.

    But the Bills are going to be out for blood after their last 2 games.
    Then the Chiefs.
    Then the chargers. That's one to watch. The chargers are 0-4 but lost bay a combined 18 points. They have been in every game and if the Jets were like that? I would love it.
    Herbert is going to pick apart the Jets secondary.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,228
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Herbert is going to pick apart the Jets secondary.
    Very possible.



    Ignorance is bliss

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •