Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Darryl Morey steps down as Rockets GM

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30120824/daryl-morey-stepping-houston-rockets-gm-sources-say
    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 10-15-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Tilman's fault

**** that guy, what a clown
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Good for him.

Totally devastated. **** Tilman Fertitta. One of the worst owners in all of professional sports and has been a cancer to this organization since the moment he took over the team. We're going to be the Timberwolves in 3-4 years.

I just can't believe this news... I'm going to laugh in five years when he's winning a championship for a quality franchise that appreciates him and isn't constantly hamstringing him. Is it too late to jump ship and become a Laker fan?

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Totally devastated. **** Tilman Fertitta. One of the worst owners in all of professional sports and has been a cancer to this organization since the moment he took over the team. We're going to be the Timberwolves in 3-4 years.

I just can't believe this news... I'm going to laugh in five years when he's winning a championship for a quality franchise that appreciates him and isn't constantly hamstringing him.
    exactly how I feel. devastated. I guarantee Tilman's dipshit son is gonna have some role in the front office now too

Tilman is turning the rockets into one of his disgusting restaurants. Super glad the team was sold to a con man mobster, really working out
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I just can't believe this news... I'm going to laugh in five years when he's winning a championship for a quality franchise that appreciates him and isn't constantly hamstringing him. Is it too late to jump ship and become a Laker fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    How will the Heat have room for Harden after they’ve already got Giannis, Beal and Westbrook?

I know you're joking, but if it happened, I'd seriously consider it. I'm to the point of my "career" as a sports fan, where I'm kind of tired of being a diehard fan of franchises that always disappoint me and make me miserable. Maybe I can be that guy who just roots for players he likes and constantly jump franchises? I know those fans are generally looked down upon, but god that would be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    How will the Heat have room for Harden after they’ve already got Giannis, Beal and Westbrook?
    We don’t want Westbrook but there’s a special clause that allows Miami to have up to 10 max players on their roster

I know you're joking, but if it happened, I'd seriously consider it. I'm to the point of my "career" as a sports fan, where I'm kind of tired of being a diehard fan of franchises that always disappoint me and make me miserable. Maybe I can be that guy who just roots for players he likes and constantly jump franchises? I know those fans are generally looked down upon, but god that would be easy.
    It just has to happen, cant choose

Id recommend being a rockets fan, but latching onto your favorite player.

I didn't choose to become a Bron lover, it just happened. Do what comes easiest haha. Seriously though.

My entire life i was an absolute diehard bulls homer, then something changed in 09/10 or so. Still a bulls fan, but I became obsessed with lbj and his career.

Just kinda happened progressively.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Definitely joking but would be wild if so. Didn’t harden want Butler on the Rockets? Jimmy was hyping harden up this year talking about him in a video as well so there’s mutual respect and maybe desire to play together? Crazier things have happened.

That brandon scoop johnson or maybe his last name is Robinson guy is saying the rockets are interested in trading for Embiid but he’s always full of ****.

Are you a Giannis fan? Because the Raps are a very well run organization that he’ll soon be playing for.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It just has to happen, cant choose

Id recommend being a rockets fan, but latching onto your favorite player.

I didn't choose to become a Bron lover, it just happened. Do what comes easiest haha. Seriously though.

My entire life i was an absolute diehard bulls homer, then something changed in 09/10 or so. Still a bulls fan, but I became obsessed with lbj and his career.

Just kinda happened progressively.

After seeing you try to downplay Jordan in that new GOAT thread there’s no way you were ever truly a diehard bulls fan. Like someone telling themselves their whole life they’re not homosexual and then eventually end up coming out and can’t hide it anymore 😂. You’ve been lying to yourself about the Bulls!!

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Are you a Giannis fan? Because the Heat are a very well run organization that he’ll soon be playing for.
    This is also a very solid point. I’d imagine not though after the Harden-Giannis “beef”

After seeing you try to downplay Jordan in that new GOAT thread there’s no way you were ever truly a diehard bulls fan. Like someone telling themselves their whole life they’re not homosexual and then eventually end up coming out and can’t hide it anymore [emoji23]. You’ve been lying to yourself about the Bulls!!
    You can say that, but its not true. I was the biggest bulls fan I've ever met. I'm not downplaying Jordan, I'm not your typical homer bulls fan that wrongly believes no one holds a candle to him. Plenty of people don't believe he is the goat.

It isn't a responsibility as a fan to think a player on your team is the goat.

I loved Jordan. Once I found out he's kinda a **** person I became much more critical and realized he isn't some god. He's arguably the best bball player ever.

I think he's the 2nd best player in nba history.
    That isnt being a hater.

Last edited by blams; 10-15-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast