Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    The market for Christian Wood projects to be at the $9.3 million midlevel exception, per Bobby Marks https://t.co/PrJWdq1Isz
    I donít even know wtf that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Waste of time. He's a RFA. If he goes for that little Detroit is sure to match.

Was wondering when someone was gonna start a free agency thread, thanks Mave.

KCP and Rondo will both be back. They both gonna get well earned raises. Feel confident that Howard will be back, and Morris. Them both will come out of our exceptions though. Also think DMC will be back with whatevers left of our exceptions.

We just gonna have vet minimum contracts to work with IMO.
    I'm actually fine with this one. We'll just have to wait for these 'several' teams (I will lose my mind if the NOP would be among these teams) to make inquries about Kyle Kuzma. If this rumor is true, RP should have leverage. Can probably unload the expirings and get a nice return.

Not sure if they're ready to trade Avery Bradley now but I see McGee, Green, Cook + Kuz and #28 (should be around 23-25m in salaries) being moved.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I hope the Clippers get AI as an assistant coach. When Lue crashes and burns, then AI can walk over him again.
    Lol This

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The Athletic's*Shams Charania*reported the*Golden State Warriors*are likely to register interest in Howard's services. Charania added, however, that Howard and the Lakers "have mutual interest in a deal."
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Cool. Another one locked up. I think Dwight, Rondo, KCP all get a raise and stay.
    Rondo and KCP will probably get another 2 years contract plus a raise with Lakers imo. But other teams might really overpay them. Hopefully they stay. Good to know that Dwight and Lakers has mutual deal already.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    I donít even know wtf that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His been playing good basketball as center with the Piston prior to bubble last season with an injured Griffin.

I know it because his on my fantasy team lol

A couple of notes - Lakers would need JaVale and Avery to opt in, to be trade eligible. Quinn Cook's salary would need to have an increased guarantee. The No 28 would have to sign, then wait 30 days, to be trade eligible. A lot of iffs w/very tight math

-Pincus

I'm assuming this tweet is related to the CP3 buy out then an eventual trade for BB. It's being talked about but I wouldn't say it's gaining steam

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Rondo and KCP will probably get another 2 years contract plus a raise with Lakers imo. But other teams might really overpay them. Hopefully they stay. Good to know that Dwight and Lakers has mutual deal already.
    Ya KCP might be the only one that might leave. He is young and had a good playoffs performance. When the Lakers werenít good, he was being overpaid. Maybe it might even out? I donít think KCP will look at it that way.

LBJ and klutch has always made sure that their guys get paid. I can definitely see KCP commanding a Danny Green-ish type of contract. 12,13,14m.

LBJ and klutch has always made sure that their guys get paid. I can definitely see KCP commanding a Danny Green-ish type of contract. 12,13,14m.

He has become a good 3 and D player and performed well at the highest stage. I think your are accurate what he will get. Maybe another 1+1 contract for 12 a year? He seems to like those short contracts.

CP3 is a long shot, but if he wants, they might do it. This going to be big news if happen or just smog curtain to another deal.
    Lebron is the one!

If HowRd leaves then Thompson comes?
    Lebron is the one!

I'm actually fine with this one. We'll just have to wait for these 'several' teams (I will lose my mind if the NOP would be among these teams) to make inquries about Kyle Kuzma. If this rumor is true, RP should have leverage. Can probably unload the expirings and get a nice return.

Not sure if they're ready to trade Avery Bradley now but I see McGee, Green, Cook + Kuz and #28 (should be around 23-25m in salaries) being moved.
    I really don't think N.O. is going into the offseason looking to trade Jrue. They eyeing playoffs next season. I'm sure they'll be listening to all offers but unless a deal comes along that they absolutely love, I think they hold onto Jrue for the time being. Then there will be quite a few teams after him, with a lot more to offer then us. I think if he is traded, he ends up in either Philly or Orlando. Both teams can put together very good packages.

I think he get a Jordan Clarkson deal (4 years for $50 million).
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    I think KCP gets 4 years $50 million and Rondo gets 2 years $13 million

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Waste of time. He's a RFA. If he goes for that little Detroit is sure to match.

Was wondering when someone was gonna start a free agency thread, thanks Mave.

KCP and Rondo will both be back. They both gonna get well earned raises. Feel confident that Howard will be back, and Morris. Them both will come out of our exceptions though. Also think DMC will be back with whatevers left of our exceptions.

We just gonna have vet minimum contracts to work with IMO.

I don't expect us to have an exciting free agency period, we don't have spending cash.

Where I do expect us to hit it big this coming season is the buy-out market. That's when the bigger name players will go to the Lakers for the minimum.

Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast