Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3470
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    The market for Christian Wood projects to be at the $9.3 million midlevel exception, per Bobby Marks https://t.co/PrJWdq1Isz
    I donít even know wtf that is


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,789
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Waste of time. He's a RFA. If he goes for that little Detroit is sure to match.

    Was wondering when someone was gonna start a free agency thread, thanks Mave.

    KCP and Rondo will both be back. They both gonna get well earned raises. Feel confident that Howard will be back, and Morris. Them both will come out of our exceptions though. Also think DMC will be back with whatevers left of our exceptions.

    We just gonna have vet minimum contracts to work with IMO.
    I'm actually fine with this one. We'll just have to wait for these 'several' teams (I will lose my mind if the NOP would be among these teams) to make inquries about Kyle Kuzma. If this rumor is true, RP should have leverage. Can probably unload the expirings and get a nice return.

    Not sure if they're ready to trade Avery Bradley now but I see McGee, Green, Cook + Kuz and #28 (should be around 23-25m in salaries) being moved.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I hope the Clippers get AI as an assistant coach. When Lue crashes and burns, then AI can walk over him again.
    Lol This

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The Athletic's*Shams Charania*reported the*Golden State Warriors*are likely to register interest in Howard's services. Charania added, however, that Howard and the Lakers "have mutual interest in a deal."
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Cool. Another one locked up. I think Dwight, Rondo, KCP all get a raise and stay.
    Rondo and KCP will probably get another 2 years contract plus a raise with Lakers imo. But other teams might really overpay them. Hopefully they stay. Good to know that Dwight and Lakers has mutual deal already.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    I donít even know wtf that is


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His been playing good basketball as center with the Piston prior to bubble last season with an injured Griffin.

    I know it because his on my fantasy team lol

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,789
    A couple of notes - Lakers would need JaVale and Avery to opt in, to be trade eligible. Quinn Cook's salary would need to have an increased guarantee. The No 28 would have to sign, then wait 30 days, to be trade eligible. A lot of iffs w/very tight math

    -Pincus

    I'm assuming this tweet is related to the CP3 buy out then an eventual trade for BB. It's being talked about but I wouldn't say it's gaining steam

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,010
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Rondo and KCP will probably get another 2 years contract plus a raise with Lakers imo. But other teams might really overpay them. Hopefully they stay. Good to know that Dwight and Lakers has mutual deal already.
    Ya KCP might be the only one that might leave. He is young and had a good playoffs performance. When the Lakers werenít good, he was being overpaid. Maybe it might even out? I donít think KCP will look at it that way.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,789
    LBJ and klutch has always made sure that their guys get paid. I can definitely see KCP commanding a Danny Green-ish type of contract. 12,13,14m.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    LBJ and klutch has always made sure that their guys get paid. I can definitely see KCP commanding a Danny Green-ish type of contract. 12,13,14m.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    LBJ and klutch has always made sure that their guys get paid. I can definitely see KCP commanding a Danny Green-ish type of contract. 12,13,14m.
    He has become a good 3 and D player and performed well at the highest stage. I think your are accurate what he will get. Maybe another 1+1 contract for 12 a year? He seems to like those short contracts.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,411
    CP3 is a long shot, but if he wants, they might do it. This going to be big news if happen or just smog curtain to another deal.
    Lebron is the one!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,411
    If HowRd leaves then Thompson comes?
    Lebron is the one!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'm actually fine with this one. We'll just have to wait for these 'several' teams (I will lose my mind if the NOP would be among these teams) to make inquries about Kyle Kuzma. If this rumor is true, RP should have leverage. Can probably unload the expirings and get a nice return.

    Not sure if they're ready to trade Avery Bradley now but I see McGee, Green, Cook + Kuz and #28 (should be around 23-25m in salaries) being moved.
    I really don't think N.O. is going into the offseason looking to trade Jrue. They eyeing playoffs next season. I'm sure they'll be listening to all offers but unless a deal comes along that they absolutely love, I think they hold onto Jrue for the time being. Then there will be quite a few teams after him, with a lot more to offer then us. I think if he is traded, he ends up in either Philly or Orlando. Both teams can put together very good packages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    LBJ and klutch has always made sure that their guys get paid. I can definitely see KCP commanding a Danny Green-ish type of contract. 12,13,14m.
    I think he get a Jordan Clarkson deal (4 years for $50 million).
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Rondo and KCP will probably get another 2 years contract plus a raise with Lakers imo. But other teams might really overpay them. Hopefully they stay. Good to know that Dwight and Lakers has mutual deal already.
    I think KCP gets 4 years $50 million and Rondo gets 2 years $13 million
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Waste of time. He's a RFA. If he goes for that little Detroit is sure to match.

    Was wondering when someone was gonna start a free agency thread, thanks Mave.

    KCP and Rondo will both be back. They both gonna get well earned raises. Feel confident that Howard will be back, and Morris. Them both will come out of our exceptions though. Also think DMC will be back with whatevers left of our exceptions.

    We just gonna have vet minimum contracts to work with IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'm actually fine with this one. We'll just have to wait for these 'several' teams (I will lose my mind if the NOP would be among these teams) to make inquries about Kyle Kuzma. If this rumor is true, RP should have leverage. Can probably unload the expirings and get a nice return.

    Not sure if they're ready to trade Avery Bradley now but I see McGee, Green, Cook + Kuz and #28 (should be around 23-25m in salaries) being moved.
    I don't expect us to have an exciting free agency period, we don't have spending cash.

    Where I do expect us to hit it big this coming season is the buy-out market. That's when the bigger name players will go to the Lakers for the minimum.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •