Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 230 of 232 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232 LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Why do I have a feeling that Kawhi eventually walks and teams up with Giannis in Milwaukee after the Bucks lose again this year..
    I wouldnít be surprised. But as long as Kawhi acts like a douche, his teams will never win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Why do I have a feeling that Kawhi eventually walks and teams up with Giannis in Milwaukee after the Bucks lose again this year..
    Watching him going to that **** place after saying how he wanted to play at home in LA would be awesome.

All the folks who dreamed and got left at the alter out for revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    I think the Lakers will bring in another big before the trade deadline. Once Gasol gets hurt or Davis gets hurt, the team gets small. Pelinka will pull the trigger.
    Definitely need another big to back up Gasol and be a rim protector.

Need those rebounds with a big lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Watching him going to that **** place after saying how he wanted to play at home in LA would be awesome.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Besides Lebron and AD, Lakers could use another wing defender for Kawaii and Jimmy Buckets . I think Wes Mathews can match up better than the other smaller guards like KCP and Caru-show. I think THT will be a stout defender, he has those long arms and weight 235 lbs to muscle in the post, but he is still a kid, don't know if he is ready to defend the stars in the league for a whole game, he can defend at certain times. I think the Lakers can throw more guys at them than last season.
    Wouldn't it be nice if THT can be the defensive guy we need along with his offensive skills?

I hope they go get MKG...Iíve wanted him since he got drafted. I think Charlotte ****ed over his development. He could be a great defender in Vogelís system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I hope they go get MKG...Iíve wanted him since he got drafted. I think Charlotte ****ed over his development. He could be a great defender in Vogelís system.

Davis was the first pick and he was the second one the same year. But like you said, he got into Jordanís messy team and the rest is history. He has problems shooting and now days you can not survive in this league without a decent percentage. But I remember Araiza got to us basically like this guy pushed away from the small ball systems and he got his carrier revived. Why not to give him a try, we gave Cook and other useless players a chance.
    Soon to be seen together!

Totally agree. Between Vogs and Handy, he will be a different player. It's worth a shot.

Then I hope to not see him and his ugly mechanic taking a jumpshot...

I think we have until today to extend Shroder and Caruso, if not they become UFAs next summer.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think we have until today to extend Shroder and Caruso, if not they become UFAs next summer.
    Would extend Dennis but not Caruso. Resign Caruso in the off season.

They wonít resign Schroeder. Their is a reason he wants to start. He wants to get paid.

They wonít resign Schroeder. Their is a reason he wants to start. He wants to get paid.

Depends on the market and how he fit they might. It will have a few players available like CP3, Drozan, Kyle, etc

While weíre here, seven other players figure to almost certainly be on the trade market and have some value: The four veterans in San Antonio (LaMarcus Aldridge, DeMar DeRozan, Patty Mills and Rudy Gay), and the three in Oklahoma City (Al Horford, George Hill and Trevor Ariza). These guys wonít have the seismic impact on the title chase that a Harden move might, but at the margins they could move the needle for an already-elite team (like the defending champs, say) to add one more plus rotation player. Ė via John Hollinger @ The Athletic
    Soon to be seen together!