Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 195 of 232 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3470
    Any word on DeVontae Cacock?

Mike Trudell: Marc Gasol said the chance to win another title was high among his priorities in choosing to come to the Lakers. The 2019 champion with Toronto said he identifies with the defensive and extra pass mentality of Frank Vogel and his new teammates.
    1 day ago via Twitter LakersReporter

According to Brad Turner of the Los Angeles Times, Davis wanted a gritty and a versatile player on both ends of the floor. Morris, whos also a quality locker room guy, fits the bill. I think the market was getting really, really dry for (Markieff Morris) and some players, so in this case Markieff knew the best place for him was with the Lakers, but how about this? There is a guy named Anthony Davis who wanted him back. He wanted him back because hes tough, because he plays defense, he rebounds, he can shoot the three, open up the court and again hes a versatile player. One thing the Lakers really loved having and have had success with is players who can play offense and play defense, and dont mind being a good teammate and in the locker room, Turner said, via Spectrum SportsNet.
    1 day ago via Clutch Points

Centers are flying off the shelves!
    Frank Kaminsky heading to Sacramento

Adrian Wojnarowski: Free agent F/C Frank Kaminsky has agreed to a one-year deal with the Sacramento Kings, his agent @Kevin Bradbury of BDA Sports tell ESPN. via Twitter wojespn
    Top Rumors, Free Agency, Salaries, Frank Kaminsky, Sacramento Kings

This rumor is part of a storyline: 10 more rumors
    James Ham: League source confirms Frank Kaminsky is joining Kings on one-year, non-guaranteed contract. Another nice budget pick up for Sacramento. @Adrian Wojnarowski first via Twitter James_HamNBCS
    Lebron is the one!

Happy thanksgiving to my lakers familia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Any word on DeVontae Cacock?
    Ya. Last year he signed a two year two way contract so he is with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Happy thanksgiving to my lakers familia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same to you SB. Enjoy the Turkey brother.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    According to Brad Turner of the Los Angeles Times, Davis wanted a gritty and a versatile player on both ends of the floor. Morris, whos also a quality locker room guy, fits the bill. I think the market was getting really, really dry for (Markieff Morris) and some players, so in this case Markieff knew the best place for him was with the Lakers, but how about this? There is a guy named Anthony Davis who wanted him back. He wanted him back because hes tough, because he plays defense, he rebounds, he can shoot the three, open up the court and again hes a versatile player. One thing the Lakers really loved having and have had success with is players who can play offense and play defense, and dont mind being a good teammate and in the locker room, Turner said, via Spectrum SportsNet.
    1 day ago via Clutch Points
    Yep Morris was a must imo after not signing Ibalka. Harrell dont provide the floor spacing.

Sign Reggie, Krover

Mark, Harrell,
    Davis, Morris, Alfonzo, bell
    Lebron, Kuzma, Tucker
    Pope, Mathews, Krover
    Dennis, Reggie, Caruso
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-26-2020 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Sign Reggie, Krover

Mark, Harrell,
    Davis, Morris, Alfonzo,
    Lebron, Kuzma,
    Pope, Mathews, THT
    Dennis,Caruso
    Fixed! Bell was waived and the other two still free out there.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Yep Morris was a must imo after not signing Ibalka. Harrell dont provide the floor spacing.
    That is not why he is in this team. Gasol was the one they got once Ibaka went to the basement. Harrell will provide the force that Howard could not in small line ups.
    Lebron is the one!

I think Lakers need another PG. This reminds me of Last season. I did not like Kuzma on an island by himself to which they ended up with the much needed Morris. right now i am not liking Dennis on that Island. I think Last season guard penetration was an issue just like 3 point shooting. They managed with the length and Athletic ability of the front court even with a stagnant offense. Want to see Lebron off the ball a little bit than playing point all the time and what to see them play well without him having to be on the floor. They have to make sure they dont miss the defense of Bradley, Howard, Green.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Fixed! Bell was waived and the other two still free out there.
    Well if they Waived Bell get on the phone with the agent of Thon Maker and Reggie. My wish is Reggie until he signs a contract somewhere.

Mark, Harrell, Maker
    Davis, Morris, Alfonzo
    Lebron, Kuzma, Tucker
    Pope, Mathews, Glen Robinson
    Dennis, Reegie, Caruuso

14 players or leave one spot open. I think with cram schedule its important to keep the minutes of Davis who always run to the Back and aging Lebron down.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-27-2020 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    That is not why he is in this team. Gasol was the one they got once Ibaka went to the basement. Harrell will provide the force that Howard could not in small line ups.
    Harrell well be better than Howard in those situation for sure. Gasol will take on the bigger slower Centers.

It have a few teams with solid front courts.