Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 183 of 232 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    From these bunch I want Hill!.
    It will take 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks to pry George Hill away from
    presti.

Think man

Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post
    So is Gasol’s contract on the books for next season ? I remember someone saying it’s a two year deal with all the money paid this year.
    ^
    Lebron is the one!

BS! Big mouth clown!
    Dwight Howard: “It was hard [going] from a player that has played 48 minutes a game, being the one to get all the points and rebounds and stuff like that… to being a role player. I think it’s very tough for a lot of people to do that, but sacrifice is everything. If you’re willing to give yourself up or give up something to get something, then you always win. And that was myself and JaVale’s motto, just give everything up. No matter what happens, just go play as hard as you can. And every time he got a dunk or a three or whatever he did, I was the first one jumping up and down and being excited because it’s just like he’s an extension of me. It just felt good seeing both of us succeed this year and actually winning the championship.” – via Etan Thomas @ basketballnews.com
    Lebron is the one!

Ralph Mason (@Ralph_MasonJr) Tweeted:
    Windhorst suspects AD is taking his time to decide what contract he chooses is because of Giannis. If Giannis doesn’t sign supermax he thinks AD will sign a 1+1, both him and Lebron will opt out next offseaon and recruit Giannis to the Lakers https://twitter.com/Ralph_MasonJr/st...433711105?s=20

Not sure if already posted. Man if this happened in 2021 ! 🙏

Lakers need to decide on what they want to do with Dudz. Are they really keen on bring him back for 1 more year for the lockerroom positive vibes ? ... we lost Rondo so we can use his on the bench leadership?

And hopefully Giannis makes his decision quick for AD to make his.

Is Giannis really gonna wait til 12/21 to make his supermax decision?

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    The link is for Dray defense highlight

You mean this...
    https://youtu.be/Sh8vtpISXn8

Vogel is a defensive minded coach I'm pretty sure he will. Trez got quick hands too with those steals.
    No, I meant to put Draymond's defensive hightlights. Again Trez is the same size same agility.. He is capable of being our Draymond on the defensive side of the floor.

Windhorst suspects AD is taking his time to decide what contract he chooses is because of Giannis. If Giannis doesn’t sign supermax he thinks AD will sign a 1+1, both him and Lebron will opt out next offseaon and recruit Giannis to the Lakers https://twitter.com/Ralph_MasonJr/st...433711105?s=20

Yeah talk about twin towers.

I'm wondering now. Was the push to get Trez a showcasing of how Giannis would fit in next to AD? Trez and Giannis have similar games reliant on getting to the basket...

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lebron and Davis improve any any player.
    This too

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Lakers need to decide on what they want to do with Dudz. Are they really keen on bring him back for 1 more year for the lockerroom positive vibes ? ... we lost Rondo so we can use his on the bench leadership?

And hopefully Giannis makes his decision quick for AD to make his.

Is Giannis really gonna wait til 12/21 to make his supermax decision?
    How about Pau instead of Dudz ?

Probably he will wait imo. Does LeGM doing his thing again? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    No, I meant to put Draymond's defensive hightlights. Again Trez is the same size same agility.. He is capable of being our Draymond on the defensive side of the floor.
    He is way better than him, believe me! Harrell is an athletic beast! If he starts to learn to shoot better, then is totally over! He will. Just look what Rondo did this last season.
    Lebron is the one!

How about Pau instead of Dudz ?

Probably he will wait imo. Does LeGM doing his thing again? 😁
    Neither one is coming. Sorry, but this team will carry players ready to play, because, Lebron and Davis will need at the begging game more rest during the games.
    Lebron is the one!

Fat man is always wrong!
    Lebron is the one!

Gee and Howard can not provide what Gasol can.
    https://youtu.be/z0lgUw9zQV4
    He will open the paint offensively and defensively, he will be solid vs big line ups.
    Lebron is the one!

This team looks scary! Fun!
    https://youtu.be/AH304PLJRE4
    Lebron is the one!