Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 182 of 232 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    On the Hoop Collective podcast, Ramona Shelburne mentioned she has heard Horton-Tucker will likely earn a lot more minutes next season (via ESPN):*Im going to tell you a guy who is going to play a lot for them this year is Talen Horton-Tucker, the second-round pick from last year.*

*via*Bryan Kalbrosky @ HoopsHype

During the same episode, Tim Bontemps added some details as well:*Hes a guy that a couple of executives that I trust really liked in the draft. an intriguing player.*He definitely could settle into a role for them on the wing as a long, athletic guy that can guard some people. No question.*

*via*Bryan Kalbrosky @ HoopsHype
    THT is very intriguing. good defender and can shoot 3s. He is AB lite

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Iron, thanks for posting that.

Would really like to see THT get the opportunity to take it to the next level.
    Agree, I think he's ready to contribute.

Shams announces the official signing of Marc on Twitter

I wish Kuz the very best especially since its a contract year but man... how can he eventually 'get paid' playing behind a group of very talented pieces on a championship team?

What I fear is that if and when he gets his PT.. He probably tries to overdo things by showing off on offense and offense only.

The pressure will be extremely great and I hope he doesn't get lost in the rotation since McKinnie, a legit SF was also hired.

Gasol = situational center
    AD/Trez/Keef = regular rotation for bigs
    LBJ/possibility Kuz or McKinnie

KCP/AC
    WES/Schro

Quote Originally Posted by LakerPride View Post
    THT is very intriguing. good defender and can shoot 3s. He is AB lite
    AB lite with unlimited wingspan.

Iron, thanks for posting that.

Would really like to see THT get the opportunity to take it to the next level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Agree, I think he's ready to contribute.
    Hopefully he can get significant playing time in a deep Laker bench. He really played well in the bubble on a limited role.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Vogel will level up his D. He can defend and block shots
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzzGs6ZpB0E

This is Trez's ceiling I think given his size and position... Vogul will hopefully be able to unlock it

I believe Reggie Jackson would be our best available option.

He played well in OKC and some with Detroit.

He got lost in the rotation with the Flippers in the playoffs.

Better than Rose without giving up Kuz.

I hope we dont consider kevin love in any scenario and not crazy about Deli...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post

This is Trez's ceiling I think given his size and position... Vogul will hopefully be able to unlock it
    Frank was able to get the most out of An unwanted no guaranteed contract Dwight and an asthmatic JaVale and a broken hand injury prone rondo and even a resurgence of a semi broken down (from his clippers / grizzlies stints prior) Avery and a few bubble games of the temperamental Waiters as well a midseason buyout candidate in Keiff and a G leaguer in Caruso and made Kuz play actual defense and gave THT some run in the Houston series

Frank got the most if not the best out of his players with the leadership of communication of him, Bron & AD

I still feel Hassan Whiteside is an option for the Lakers even at the minimum. Hes just perfect for replacing both JaVale & Dwight

He needs to get his value back up. Portland basically told him that they value Nurkic, Kanter & Collins over him.

In the process he can become a laker champion for one season.

Ball is in his court.

It sounds like all of us here agree that the coaching staff will help our players improve.

In Vogel we trust!

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post

The link is for Dray defense highlight

You mean this...
    https://youtu.be/Sh8vtpISXn8

Vogel is a defensive minded coach I'm pretty sure he will. Trez got quick hands too with those steals.

From these bunch I want Hill!

The New Orleans Pelicans announced today that the team has completed a four-team trade with the Denver Nuggets, Milwaukee Bucks, and Oklahoma City Thunder. The Pelicans have acquired Steven Adams (via Oklahoma City) and Eric Bledsoe (via Milwaukee), as well as two future first round draft picks from Milwaukee and the right two swap two additional first round picks with the Bucks. In exchange, Milwaukee has acquired Jrue Holiday and the draft rights to Sam Merrill, the 60th pick in the 2020 NBA Draft (via New Orleans); Denver has acquired the draft rights to R.J. Hampton, the 24th overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft (via Milwaukee); and Oklahoma City has acquired a future first round draft pick (via Denver), George Hill (via Milwaukee), Zylan Cheatham, Josh Gray, Darius Miller and Kenrich Williams (via New Orleans) as well as two second round draft picks from the Pelicans (2023 via Washington, 2024 via Charlotte). via NBA.com
    Draft, Trade, Darius Miller, Eric Bledsoe, George Hill, Josh Gray, Jrue Holiday, Kenrich Williams, Steven Adams, Zylan Cheatham, Charlotte Hornets, Denver Nuggets, Miami Heat, Milwaukee Bucks, New Orleans Pelicans, Oklahoma City Thunder, Washington Wizards

Shams Charania: Marc Gasol has signed his two-year, $5.3M deal with the Lakers, source tells @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. No team or player option in second season.
    Lebron is the one!

So is Gasols contract on the books for next season ? I remember someone saying its a two year deal with all the money paid this year.

It sounds like all of us here agree that the coaching staff will help our players improve.

In Vogel we trust!
    Lebron and Davis improve any any player.
    Lebron is the one!