Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 174 of 232 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3470
  1. #2596
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,188
    What you think Davis signs for ? I say 2 years with player option on third year.

  2. #2597
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Clippers pay Marcus Morris 64M guaranteed for 4 years.

    Lakers pay Markieff Morris the veteran minimum.

    -Nick Wright
    And they said that their FO was better than ours. Kief has outplayed his brother head to head last year.

    Now go sign Pau.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  3. #2598
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,286
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Now, because Keef took the vet min instead of non-bird, we have enough cap to complete a 15 player roster, so still 3 more vet mins potentially. Could be 2 tho
    I think they will sign two more and wait for the last roster spot for more flexibility later. Maybe taking an extra player back on a trade or something.

    They will sign Duds to one of them.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  4. #2599
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Kieff for the min. Hell yea. Idc who we fill out the roster with now. This off-season was amazing. Much better than any of us anticipated tbh. We were able to shock the NBA by signing Trez and then followed it up with amazing cheap deals.

    Wesley Matthews
    Montrezl Harrell
    KCP (Re-sign)
    Marc Gasol
    Markieff Morris (Re-sign)

    and obviously the trade for Schroder. Wow

    Pelinka the GOAT!

    The only minus was losing Howard. Some here feel that Howard had an expiration date after 1 year anyway. I think it was Lavar that said that. It's a good point.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  5. #2600
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post
    What you think Davis signs for ? I say 2 years with player option on third year.
    1+1 with player option so he could opt out the same time as Lebron. Pelinka gave KCP 3 years so hoping maybe to get Davis for that many years but I think Davis will do one year with a player option for a second to continue putting pressure on the FO.



    It also gives us some flexibility if Giannis decides to sign with us. AD and Lebron can structure their contracts around Giannis at that point. Or some form of that.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  6. #2601
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,031
    Looking good.


    Gasol, Harrell, Cousins
    Davis, Morris
    Lebron, kuzma, Horton
    Mathers, Pope, Caruso combo
    Dennis, Reggie, Caruso combo

  7. #2602
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,919
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    The only minus was losing Howard. Some here feel that Howard had an expiration date after 1 year anyway. I think it was Lavar that said that. It's a good point.
    I said it too, he has trouble to self motivate, after reaching his ultimate goal it could have been a problem.

  8. #2603
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,919
    Bobby Marks:*12 roster spots in LAL. $4.5M below the hard cap. Good enough for 2 more veteran minimum contracts

  9. #2604
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,919
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I think they will sign two more and wait for the last roster spot for more flexibility later. Maybe taking an extra player back on a trade or something.

    They will sign Duds to one of them.
    Dudz was the first one signed last year, he might be the last one this time.

  10. #2605
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Kieff for the min. Hell yea. Idc who we fill out the roster with now. This off-season was amazing. Much better than any of us anticipated tbh. We were able to shock the NBA by signing Trez and then followed it up with amazing cheap deals.

    Wesley Matthews
    Montrezl Harrell
    KCP (Re-sign)
    Marc Gasol
    Markieff Morris (Re-sign)

    and obviously the trade for Schroder. Wow

    Pelinka the GOAT!

    This

  11. #2606
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Dudz was the first one signed last year, he might be the last one this time.
    Lol we have no use for milk dud we need a pg.

  12. #2607
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Mexico (by way of Long Beach, California)
    Posts
    248
    Now, Whiteside and Milk Duds.

  13. #2608
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post
    What you think Davis signs for ? I say 2 years with player option on third year.
    2 years

  14. #2609
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,188
    Reggie Jackson would be a good pickup. Like Idawg says we need one more ball handler.

  15. #2610
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,031
    Quote Originally Posted by SoylentGreen View Post
    Now, Whiteside and Milk Duds.
    Reggie Jackson and Westside...Would be perfect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •