Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 163 of 232 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3470
  1. #2431
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,670
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    He’s in the right place for that. We revive careers remember? 😁
    Up
    Lebron is the one!

  2. #2432
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    How much Gasol sign for?
    Must be minimum, probably 2 seasons. 2.56M cap hit

  3. #2433
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Gotta save at least two open roster spots one for Dudz and the other for when they retire Pau's jersey............................
    Duz is duzgone!
    Lebron is the one!

  4. #2434
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,670
    The Guru of the cap.

    Bobby Marks: The rationale behind the McGee trade is the second year in the Gasol contract. Signing a one-year contract would have been a $1.6M cap hit. Signing a two-year deal and LAL takes on the full $2.6M hit. $1M difference can go along way when dealing with the hard cap. – via Twitter BobbyMarks42
    Lebron is the one!

  5. #2435
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,188
    So 3 more minimum spots. DMC, Dudley and ?

  6. #2436
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,670
    Cleveland love to Lebron to gets his other center!
    Lebron is the one!

  7. #2437
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,024
    after signing Morris i think we can go as is and make a move mid season.

    PG position just feel thin After Dennis its not the same. Playmaking was to be the goal and it seem like it got worst. I just dont see Caruso playing any better in a bigger role.

  8. #2438
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    991
    Pincus is about to start streaming about the Lakers


  9. #2439
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    It's all good bro. Jokic is slow and he looks old.
    lol thanks for making feel a bit better Mave

  10. #2440
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,670
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    after signing Morris i think we can go as is and make a move mid season.

    PG position just feel thin After Dennis its not the same. Playmaking was to be the goal and it seem like it got worst. I just dont see Caruso playing any better in a bigger role.
    AB was not much of a ball handler. We had Lebron and Rondo for most of the last season with Caruso learning the position. Now he is ready to step up more into that roll and Denni will save Lebron’s legs even more than rondo did. THT will take Caruso’s roll. He can potentially be pretty good by January. Lakers might pick another veteran shooter. Morris will be a plus, but the two new players tell me he is gone for the green.
    Lebron is the one!

  11. #2441
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    AB was not much of a ball handler. We had Lebron and Rondo for most of the last season with Caruso learning the position. Now he is ready to step up more into that roll and Denni will save Lebron’s legs even more than rondo did. THT will take Caruso’s roll. He can potentially be pretty good by January. Lakers might pick another veteran shooter. Morris will be a plus, but the two new players tell me he is gone for the green.
    https://twitter.com/JDumasReports/st...577388032?s=20

    Flippers may get him anyway...

  12. #2442
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,758
    Clippers always trying to get in our ****, annoying little brother

  13. #2443
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,670
    Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    This is old but could be alive. Who knows? I do not think he is a extremely needed piece. Lakers can get another player if he wants to go with the losers next door.
    Lebron is the one!

  14. #2444
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,024
    Reggie Jackson and Morris and we good to go. If they can figure out a way to moves these two guys

  15. #2445
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The Guru of the cap.

    Bobby Marks: The rationale behind the McGee trade is the second year in the Gasol contract. Signing a one-year contract would have been a $1.6M cap hit. Signing a two-year deal and LAL takes on the full $2.6M hit. $1M difference can go along way when dealing with the hard cap. – via Twitter BobbyMarks42
    Deng $ still looming large, ugh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •