Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3470
    I am pretty stoked about this offseason. Lakers are more explosive this season, they have better talent. They may not be as balanced as last season team, but they still have a few roster spots to fill and the trade deadline next season for that.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Clippers targeting Serge Ibaka, Marc Gasol

Marc Stein: The Clippers have joined the race for free-agent big men Serge Ibaka and Marc Gasol, league sources say Gasol is considered the more realistic target given the fierce competition for Ibaka headed by Toronto and Brooklyn via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Top Rumors, Free Agency, Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, Brooklyn Nets, Los Angeles Clippers, Toronto Raptors

This rumor is part of a storyline: 37 more rumors

Marc Stein: The Lakers also seek one more big man, league sources say, but they face much tougher financial constraints in the chase for Gasol after signing Montrezl Harrell away from the Clippers and re-signing Kentavious Caldwell-Pope via Twitter TheSteinLine
    those god dam clippers always trying to get in our business!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Clippers targeting Serge Ibaka, Marc Gasol

Marc Stein: The Clippers have joined the race for free-agent big men Serge Ibaka and Marc Gasol, league sources say Gasol is considered the more realistic target given the fierce competition for Ibaka headed by Toronto and Brooklyn via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Top Rumors, Free Agency, Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, Brooklyn Nets, Los Angeles Clippers, Toronto Raptors

This rumor is part of a storyline: 37 more rumors

Marc Stein: The Lakers also seek one more big man, league sources say, but they face much tougher financial constraints in the chase for Gasol after signing Montrezl Harrell away from the Clippers and re-signing Kentavious Caldwell-Pope via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Here we go again. Little brother want what big brother want lol. They were never interested in Gasol until we became interested

It may take a while, until other teams run out of money to spend, before we start signing whoever is left for those minimum contracts, I suppose.

This one is gone too.
    Celtics add Jeff Teague

Adam Himmelsbach: The Celtics will sign Jeff Teague to a one-year deal, according to a league source. via Twitter AdamHimmelsbach
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    It may take a while, until other teams run out of money to spend, before we start signing whoever is left for those minimum contracts, I suppose.
    Waived or cut players coming!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    That's a good point. I still hoping we can somehow get him traded for Bogdanovic...probably wont happen.

I would much rather the Lakers pay him this over Danny Green though...and to see what joe harris got...and the guy from Washington Bartens ..we got a discount I suppose.

We may not get Markieff back which sucks.

Marc Gasol, WCS. Or Boogie are probably the guys remaining we can look at.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    For the minimum, I like Biyombo also.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Here we go again. Little brother want what big brother want lol. They were never interested in Gasol until we became interested
    That's the problem with them, they worry about us to much and not enough about their own self #2nd rate franchise

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    That's the problem with them, they worry about us to much and not enough about their own self #2nd rate franchise
    Let them lose again like this past year

We have another limitation. The vet min contracts we can offer can't be for more than one season if I'm not mistaken, otherwise the cap hit would be higher and would put us above the apron.

We have another limitation. The vet min contracts we can offer can't be for more than one season if I'm not mistaken, otherwise the cap hit would be higher and would put us above the apron.
    Scrape the bottom of the barrel?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

MH, Gee
    Davis, Kuzma
    Lebron, ?
    Wesley, KCP
    Deni,Caruso,THT
    Gone:
    Howard, AB,Green, Cook and Rondo. Possibly Morris gone too. We lost 5 for sure and maybe 6. We got 3 back.
    Replace Morris, big and three vets. How much is left?
    Lebron is the one!

Current Lakers on the roster:

LeBron James
    Kyle Kuzma
    Alex Caruso
    JaVale McGee
    Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
    Talen Horton-Tucker
    Dennis Schroeder
    Montrezl Harrell
    Wesley Matthews

Unrestricted Free Agents: