Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 115 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3470
  1. #1711
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You're in!
    I might be able to make it out there.

    Keep me posted.

    I'd like to meet you guys.
    Last edited by LakeShowAZ; 11-21-2020 at 05:38 PM.

  2. #1712
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,078
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    I am hearing Raptors president Masai Ujiri and GM Bobby Webster are on their way from Chicago to meet Serge Ibaka later this afternoon/evening. looks like they are at him hard after signing FVV to a lucrative team/player friendly deal
    Ibaka is out of the equation since we signed montrezl. Hopefully we can get boogie back


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1713
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,318
    Rondo to the Hawks. 2/15

  4. #1714
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,388
    I dont mind Rondo going to the Hawks. Good for them and great for the Cippers ! Lol.

    I think the Hawks get into the playoffs with Galo..rondo..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  5. #1715
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    586
    Rondo to the Hawks... glad he went to my hometown.
    Very elated that he didn't go to the Clippers
    #****Em

  6. #1716
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,388
    What if we sign and trade kcp for Bogs and hold on to Kuz...

    We still can then bring in Jeff Teague.

    That would be a really Swift Move.


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  7. #1717
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    What if we sign and trade kcp for Bogs and hold on to Kuz...

    We still can then bring in Jeff Teague.

    That would be a really Swift Move.
    That would be nice, but we would still need a C

  8. #1718
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    What if we sign and trade kcp for Bogs and hold on to Kuz...

    We still can then bring in Jeff Teague.

    That would be a really Swift Move.


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I donít see how we would keep Kuzma if we did that..

  9. #1719
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    586
    Can't wait to hear Skip on Monday.. in small dosage

  10. #1720
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,356
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    I might be able to make it out there.

    Keep me posted.

    I'd like to meet you guys.
    You're in too!

  11. #1721
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,356
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand_Man View Post
    Rondo to the Hawks... glad he went to my hometown.
    Very elated that he didn't go to the Clippers
    #****Em
    Yep nice move by rondo

  12. #1722
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,638
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand_Man View Post
    Can't wait to hear Skip on Monday.. in small dosage
    That idiot is going to wear a bag over his stupid head!
    Lebron is the one!

  13. #1723
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I dont mind Rondo going to the Hawks. Good for them and great for the Cippers ! Lol.

    I think the Hawks get into the playoffs with Galo..rondo..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Where is the link? Thanks!
    Lebron is the one!

  14. #1724
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,388
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    I donít see how we would keep Kuzma if we did that..
    That's what I thought about the Schroeder deal...you never know.

    I wouldn't put it past Pelinka.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  15. #1725
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,356
    Now that everyone is gone will we re-sign kcp? Lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •