Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Rondo is wanted in our sorry neighbor?
    Clippers interested in Rajon Rondo

Marc Stein: The Clippers have interest in signing the Lakers’ Rajon Rondo, league sources say, and are expected to pursue Rondo when free agency opens in November – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Top Rumors, Free Agency, Rajon Rondo, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers

This rumor is part of a storyline: 177 more rumors
    Marc Stein: The Lakers are naturally determined to re-sign Rondo, who played a huge role in their playoff run, but the Clippers are eager to upgrade at point guard. Rondo has said he is planning to test the open market, which means declining his §2.7 million option for next season – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post

Marc Stein: The Clippers have interest in signing the Lakers’ Rajon Rondo, league sources say, and are expected to pursue Rondo when free agency opens in November – via Twitter TheSteinLine

Marc Stein: The Lakers are naturally determined to re-sign Rondo, who played a huge role in their playoff run, but the Clippers are eager to upgrade at point guard. Rondo has said he is planning to test the open market, which means declining his §2.7 million option for next season – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    They always want any former Laker available.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

The Clippers also operate not necessarily “how to make themselves better” but instead “how do we weaken the Lakers”. That line of thinking is going to get them beat by Denver again.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    The Clippers also operate not necessarily “how to make themselves better” but instead “how do we weaken the Lakers”. That line of thinking is going to get them beat by Denver again.
    Good point, they always look to make us weaker by picking guys we want to pick or our former players...

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Wonder when the Deng thing gets approved.

It's difficult to imagine Jeannie not paying the luxury tax to resign Rondo/KCP. Im a little bit concerned about not being able to find someone that could replace Rajon Rondo and his production.

Maybe this is just me, but I'd let KCP walk first before Rondo.

[QUOTE=Mave1002;33674708]Wonder when the Deng thing gets approved.

It's difficult to imagine Jeannie not paying the luxury tax to resign Rondo/KCP. Im a little bit concerned about not being able to find someone that could replace Rajon Rondo and his production.

Maybe this is just me, but I'd let KCP walk first before Rondo.[/QUOTE
    Green will be gone before Lakers let KCP go. Rondo might be gone with one of those poison contracts. Then Lakers will have to go for a pg.
    Lebron is the one!

Maintaining flexibility for 2021 is a must, but I'd think about going back to back first before anything else.

[QUOTE=New Power House;33674713]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Wonder when the Deng thing gets approved.

Maybe this is just me, but I'd let KCP walk first before Rondo.[/QUOTE
    Green will be gone before Lakers let KCP go. Rondo might be gone with one of those poison contracts. Then Lakers will have to go for a pg.
    If Danny Green is THAT bad.. Then name a team that would take the package that includes him/Kuzma/28.

[QUOTE=Mave1002;33674721]

If Danny Green is THAT bad.. Then name a team that would take the package that includes him/Kuzma/28.
    He’s an expiring so he has value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    He’s an expiring so he has value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He has value to a team trying to unload an even longer deal. Lakers aren't trying to take on salary past next season.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 10-28-2020 at 08:47 PM.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I've read that Indy is finding out that they aren't gonna get a deal like they would like for Olidipo so might settle. Also that they're having financial issues and will be looking to dump salary. Green, Kuzma & #28 might be looking good to them right now.

Me personally would rather go for Drummond. I've read it could get to the point that they'll probably take anything for him. Green, Cook, McGee & Kuzma. Most likely wouldn't even have to add #28. Kuzma would be their prize.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I've read that Indy is finding out that they aren't gonna get a deal like they would like for Olidipo so might settle. Also that they're having financial issues and will be looking to dump salary. Green, Kuzma & #28 might be looking good to them right now.

Me personally would rather go for Drummond. I've read it could get to the point that they'll probably take anything for him. Green, Cook, McGee & Kuzma. Most likely wouldn't even have to add #28. Kuzma would be their prize.
    Would much rather have Nerlens for pennies

lullz. There is some truth in that.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Maintaining flexibility for 2021 is a must, but I'd think about going back to back first before anything else.
    We might be able to do both since we are a championship team now. Players might want to sign one year contracts and capatalize on a championship run and raise their stock for better contracts next year. Good contracts will be at a minimum this year due to covid and the salary cap as a result.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Would much rather have Nerlens for pennies
    They can sign Nerlens also to carry Drummonds bags

Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast