Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 3127
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,351
    Rondo is wanted in our sorry neighbor?
    Clippers interested in Rajon Rondo


    Marc Stein: The Clippers have interest in signing the Lakers’ Rajon Rondo, league sources say, and are expected to pursue Rondo when free agency opens in November – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Top Rumors, Free Agency, Rajon Rondo, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers

    This rumor is part of a storyline: 177 more rumors
    Marc Stein: The Lakers are naturally determined to re-sign Rondo, who played a huge role in their playoff run, but the Clippers are eager to upgrade at point guard. Rondo has said he is planning to test the open market, which means declining his §2.7 million option for next season – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Lebron is the one!

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,868
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Rondo is wanted in our sorry neighbor?
    Clippers interested in Rajon Rondo


    Marc Stein: The Clippers have interest in signing the Lakers’ Rajon Rondo, league sources say, and are expected to pursue Rondo when free agency opens in November – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Top Rumors, Free Agency, Rajon Rondo, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers

    This rumor is part of a storyline: 177 more rumors
    Marc Stein: The Lakers are naturally determined to re-sign Rondo, who played a huge role in their playoff run, but the Clippers are eager to upgrade at point guard. Rondo has said he is planning to test the open market, which means declining his §2.7 million option for next season – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    They always want any former Laker available.


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,512
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Rondo is wanted in our sorry neighbor?
    Clippers interested in Rajon Rondo


    Marc Stein: The Clippers have interest in signing the Lakers’ Rajon Rondo, league sources say, and are expected to pursue Rondo when free agency opens in November – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    Top Rumors, Free Agency, Rajon Rondo, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers

    This rumor is part of a storyline: 177 more rumors
    Marc Stein: The Lakers are naturally determined to re-sign Rondo, who played a huge role in their playoff run, but the Clippers are eager to upgrade at point guard. Rondo has said he is planning to test the open market, which means declining his §2.7 million option for next season – via Twitter TheSteinLine
    The Clippers also operate not necessarily “how to make themselves better” but instead “how do we weaken the Lakers”. That line of thinking is going to get them beat by Denver again.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,868
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    The Clippers also operate not necessarily “how to make themselves better” but instead “how do we weaken the Lakers”. That line of thinking is going to get them beat by Denver again.
    Good point, they always look to make us weaker by picking guys we want to pick or our former players...


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    Wonder when the Deng thing gets approved.

    It's difficult to imagine Jeannie not paying the luxury tax to resign Rondo/KCP. Im a little bit concerned about not being able to find someone that could replace Rajon Rondo and his production.

    Maybe this is just me, but I'd let KCP walk first before Rondo.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,351
    [QUOTE=Mave1002;33674708]Wonder when the Deng thing gets approved.

    It's difficult to imagine Jeannie not paying the luxury tax to resign Rondo/KCP. Im a little bit concerned about not being able to find someone that could replace Rajon Rondo and his production.

    Maybe this is just me, but I'd let KCP walk first before Rondo.[/QUOTE
    Green will be gone before Lakers let KCP go. Rondo might be gone with one of those poison contracts. Then Lakers will have to go for a pg.
    Lebron is the one!

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    Maintaining flexibility for 2021 is a must, but I'd think about going back to back first before anything else.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,617
    [QUOTE=New Power House;33674713]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Wonder when the Deng thing gets approved.

    It's difficult to imagine Jeannie not paying the luxury tax to resign Rondo/KCP. Im a little bit concerned about not being able to find someone that could replace Rajon Rondo and his production.

    Maybe this is just me, but I'd let KCP walk first before Rondo.[/QUOTE
    Green will be gone before Lakers let KCP go. Rondo might be gone with one of those poison contracts. Then Lakers will have to go for a pg.
    If Danny Green is THAT bad.. Then name a team that would take the package that includes him/Kuzma/28.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,986
    [QUOTE=Mave1002;33674721]
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post

    If Danny Green is THAT bad.. Then name a team that would take the package that includes him/Kuzma/28.
    He’s an expiring so he has value


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,644
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    He’s an expiring so he has value


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He has value to a team trying to unload an even longer deal. Lakers aren't trying to take on salary past next season.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 10-28-2020 at 08:47 PM.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    If Danny Green is THAT bad.. Then name a team that would take the package that includes him/Kuzma/28.
    I've read that Indy is finding out that they aren't gonna get a deal like they would like for Olidipo so might settle. Also that they're having financial issues and will be looking to dump salary. Green, Kuzma & #28 might be looking good to them right now.

    Me personally would rather go for Drummond. I've read it could get to the point that they'll probably take anything for him. Green, Cook, McGee & Kuzma. Most likely wouldn't even have to add #28. Kuzma would be their prize.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,512
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I've read that Indy is finding out that they aren't gonna get a deal like they would like for Olidipo so might settle. Also that they're having financial issues and will be looking to dump salary. Green, Kuzma & #28 might be looking good to them right now.

    Me personally would rather go for Drummond. I've read it could get to the point that they'll probably take anything for him. Green, Cook, McGee & Kuzma. Most likely wouldn't even have to add #28. Kuzma would be their prize.
    Would much rather have Nerlens for pennies

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,702
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    The Clippers also operate not necessarily “how to make themselves better” but instead “how do we weaken the Lakers”. That line of thinking is going to get them beat by Denver again.
    lullz. There is some truth in that.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Maintaining flexibility for 2021 is a must, but I'd think about going back to back first before anything else.
    We might be able to do both since we are a championship team now. Players might want to sign one year contracts and capatalize on a championship run and raise their stock for better contracts next year. Good contracts will be at a minimum this year due to covid and the salary cap as a result.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,644
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Would much rather have Nerlens for pennies
    They can sign Nerlens also to carry Drummonds bags
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •