Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 201 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 3005
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,638
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I donít want to get rid of Kuz for trash or even an average player. Kuz still has potential. Iíd be fine with keeping who we got minus Gee/cook/. And just adding DMC/Nerlens/Clarkston
    I'm cool with McGee. Cook is the player we need to get something for. I'm cool with a straight trade for either:

    Stanley Johnson - if he opts in. I read he most likely will. Have also read that him and Nurse don't get along. Hardly sees the court in Toronto

    Mike Scott - Philly in LT hell and looking to cut salary. I really think the date to cut players before their contracts become fully guaranteed has also changed. This trade could save the 76ers like $8 million dollars That's enough to warrant a 2nd round draft pick from Philly (they got 4).

    But this is the Lakers, Johnson and Scott are trash. Cooks contract lines up with Donovan Mitchell so of course we're getting him straight for Cook.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Not sure if: JC (Klutch) accepts a portion of the MLE and Noel (Klutch) accepts the VM. Also you gotta find a way to trade Kuz/Green/Pick for a piece that can play behind LBJ (SF)

    Luxury Tax: Rondo/KCP/Bradley
    BAE: Howard
    MLE: Morris/JC
    VM: DMC/Noel

    Dwight/Noel (DMC)
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/???
    KCP/Clarkson
    Bradley/Caruso (Rondo)
    Don't think we can offer JC enough and still keep Morris and Howard. I think we keep our front court and add Napier in free agency.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    583
    Harry Giles young 6"11' 240 rather him than Noel

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,831
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I like Clarkson. I mentioned the other day with my Drummond trade idea that if we already had our C position sowed up going into free agency Clarkson would be the player I'd go for.

    IMO it's gonna be about money for him. I think the most we can offer him (and still hopefully keep both Morris & Howard) is about $5 million. Not sure that would be enough. He played very well for Utah for them to not put a very good offer to him. I'm thinking in the $12 million range. They really can't be letting their own free agents walk.

    I don't see him coming here. Klutch knows we can win without him so Rich Paul just might convince him to stay in Utah if they more then double what we can pay him.
    He will definitely not come for $5 million


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,346
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I donít want to get rid of Kuz for trash or even an average player. Kuz still has potential. Iíd be fine with keeping who we got minus Gee/cook/. And just adding DMC/Nerlens/Clarkston
    Kuzma is an average player.
    Lebron is the one!

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,327
    Not the biggest Jordan Clarkson fan when he was here. What I remember was that he was a chucker and played out of control quite a bit.

    He may have cleaned some of that up, but his jump shot is so flat. He needs more arc to his jumper.

    If he was a significantly better defender I would be happy to have him back. Not sure he's worth what he will be asking in a contract.

    I did like Larry Nance Jr. When he was with the Lakers.

    Honestly if we can somehow pull it off Fred Vanfleet would be a great piece to have over CP3.

    He reminds be of a much better version of Derek Fisher. He has that veteran champion swag that would work well with our Squad.

    I've seen him get Toronto out of trouble a lot when Lowry would sit.

    If Pelinka can work some Magic and back load his contract and have Lebron take a pay cut after next season on the player option that would be awesome.

    Maybe a sign and trade similar to the one Indana did with Brogdon could work?

    Kuz, green, a 1st rounder to Toronto could work.

    The only problem is I think Toronto will actually pay him to stay.




    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Not the biggest Jordan Clarkson fan when he was here. What I remember was that he was a chucker and played out of control quite a bit.

    He may have cleaned some of that up, but his jump shot is so flat. He needs more arc to his jumper.

    If he was a significantly better defender I would be happy to have him back. Not sure he's worth what he will be asking in a contract.

    I did like Larry Nance Jr. When he was with the Lakers.

    Honestly if we can somehow pull it off Fred Vanfleet would be a great piece to have over CP3.

    He reminds be of a much better version of Derek Fisher. He has that veteran champion swag that would work well with our Squad.

    I've seen him get Toronto out of trouble a lot when Lowry would sit.

    If Pelinka can work some Magic and back load his contract and have Lebron take a pay cut after next season on the player option that would be awesome.

    Maybe a sign and trade similar to the one Indana did with Brogdon could work?

    Kuz, green, a 1st rounder to Toronto could work.

    The only problem is I think Toronto will actually pay him to stay.




    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I agree on vanfleet. Just not sure the cost. Either get a 3rd star or get deep. Itís all about keeping Davis and Lebrons healthy. One get hurt every game the other will be 36.
    But thatís a lil to much for Van a free agent.
    I am not sold Lakers should trade kuzma just because.
    28th green, cash.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-21-2020 at 03:27 PM.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,491
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Kuzma is an average player.
    Yes with potential. Donít want to trade him for an average player who has reached his ceiling already.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,638
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Kuzma is an average player.
    Average player on a good team, good player on a bad team.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,638
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Clarkson, part of Klutch Sports.


    He is a shoe in for a return to Lakerland this offseason
    Klutch has 2 types of clients other then the superstars:

    The ones that can make money on their own (Clarkson, Thompson - very soon Lonzo & Trent Jr etc...) that I'm sure will all go to where they can make the most money

    AND

    The ones that aren't gonna make that much money anyways (Noel, Trier, Waiters etc...) so why not use Klutchs influence to get a roster spot on the Lakers.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,346
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yes with potential. Donít want to trade him for an average player who has reached his ceiling already.
    Is Green, Kuzma and a pick, if the a Lakers plan is to get a solid vet, they will. Kuzma along has to be a coach that likes him and accepts S&T.
    Lebron is the one!

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,346
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Average player on a good team, good player on a bad team.
    There you go! Send his *** out of LA!
    Lebron is the one!

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

    KCP and Rondo will both be back. They both gonna get well earned raises. Feel confident that Howard will be back, and Morris. Them both will come out of our exceptions though. Also think DMC will be back with whatevers left of our exceptions.

    We just gonna have vet minimum contracts to work with IMO.
    This.

    Rondo should be a high priority. Thanks to him, we had one big advantage that pretty much none of LeBron's previous teams had - a player that can lead the second unit. Clarkson, Rose are scoring guards and can't do that in the playoffs.

    Rose is kinda overrated. Y'all realize that if Kuzma played for Detroit he'd put up close to 20ppg too?

    I want DMC back too. It's time for his revenge season.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,590

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,346
    DeMar DeRozan: Me trying to figure out when I said that **** 🤔?
    Lebron is the one!

Page 9 of 201 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •