Follow us on Twitter

Page 184 of 232 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    We want you!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    BS! Big mouth clown!
    Dwight Howard: ďIt was hard [going] from a player that has played 48 minutes a game, being the one to get all the points and rebounds and stuff like thatÖ to being a role player. I think itís very tough for a lot of people to do that, but sacrifice is everything. If youíre willing to give yourself up or give up something to get something, then you always win. And that was myself and JaValeís motto, just give everything up. No matter what happens, just go play as hard as you can. And every time he got a dunk or a three or whatever he did, I was the first one jumping up and down and being excited because itís just like heís an extension of me. It just felt good seeing both of us succeed this year and actually winning the championship.Ē Ė via Etan Thomas @ basketballnews.com
    Not going to lie every time I hear Dwight Howard name clown jumps out. If it was one time of him doing something strange ok but he does this all the time. Thatís why he keeps bouncing around. At this point he should try to play for all 30 teams. Nothing surprises me with him anymore at this point itís expected. Thatís just Howard being Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Good guess its possible. I was thinking #31

https://twitter.com/lakerfiles/statu...498484226?s=21

Lakers are singing another album player to the exhibit 10 day contract. How does this work ?

We want you!
    Really, this guys is a clown, when was the last time he led GS to anything? 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post
    https://twitter.com/lakerfiles/statu...498484226?s=21

Lakers are singing another album player to the exhibit 10 day contract. How does this work ?
    This or a Caruso guy?
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Really, this guys is a clown, when was the last time he led GS to anything? 2015?
    Lakers are do ready to go to war and more loaded than ever a team in Laker uniform! Last season we carried a very. Average bench and three inconsistent shooters. Not this time. Kuzma is now the 8 option in this team!
    Lebron is the one!

Lakers are do ready to go to war and more loaded than ever a team in Laker uniform! Last season we carried a very. Average bench and three inconsistent shooters. Not this time. Kuzma is now the 8 option in this team!
    Lol true

Am I wrong or Mc Kinnie looks kind of same level of Kuzma but at a cheaper price?
    https://youtu.be/YDiWiD-UcOk
    If this is the case, Kuzma will be relocating as soon a deal comes out for him, before he ditches without getting us a player like Randle.
    Lebron is the one!

Am I wrong or Mc Kinnie looks kind of same level of Kuzma but at a cheaper price?
    https://youtu.be/YDiWiD-UcOk
    If this is the case, Kuzma will be relocating as soon a deal comes out for him, before he ditches without getting us a player like Randle.
    I thought this guy was pretty much a scrub. Athletic and has a nice stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    When you've got a Phil Handy on your team, you never have to worry about your young guys development. Best bang for your buck.

Unpopular opinion: THT and Kostas make big leaps in their games this season
    Iíve watched both in the d league. Kostas is an athlete and heís dunking from everywhere. THT is confidently dominating over there. To me both are ready to make there impact in the nba. I think given the chance Kostas is going to be a monster. THT could be a starter by the end of the year.

He was a victim of the Warriors injuries and Durant debacle. He is a keeper and Lakers might even keep Bell rather than having Dudley or Smith or other garbage on the bench. Bell can defend pretty good and he is like a mini Harrell. These two will play well
    If they stick around. Or They could be gone along with Kuzma for a better player or players.
    Lebron is the one!

By the way, right now in Cleveland players all look like scrubs!
    Lebron is the one!

Who is better, this guy or Harrell?

Shams Charania: Adebayo is eligible for a rookie maximum contract ó $163M with trigger for $195.6M ó and Miami plans to sign him to the new deal, source says. Ė via Twitter ShamsCharania
    I think Harrell.
    Lebron is the one!