Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post
    Still canít believe Howard bolted. He was a huge presence and will be hard to replace.
    The dude is just a bad decision maker. Maybe he just wanted to be kissed up to a bit more than the Lakers did this off-season. Did they officially sign yet? Maybe AD and Lebron can go to his house and tie him to his chair with one of his snakes until he agrees to sign with us again.

Maybe drive him around West Hollywood a bit and remind him what he will be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    What I like about the hirings so far is that they've got trade value especially Trez/Schro if packaged with Kuzma/McGee. Last season, biggest contract belonged to DG so the team had to rely mostly on the buyout market.

This season, ff there will be a need for a mid-season adjustment, then the FO can acquire playoff pieces via trade
    Exactly. With the roster improved, people would want to come here via buyout also. I also feel Kief is going to resign.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He is still funny. Very sarcastic as he has always been.
    Yeah I like him too

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post

Maybe drive him around West Hollywood a bit and remind him what he will be missing.
    This should cinch the deal, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post
    Still canít believe Howard bolted. He was a huge presence and will be hard to replace.
    Howard was always goofy. I think Shaq constant attack did not help. Either way Howard silly.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    This should cinch the deal, lol
    Maybe Dwight took the slogan ďCity of brotherly loveĒ literally.

Clipper bounced back pretty good with Ibalka.

Vogel did a great job with Hibbert, he could look into whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Vogel did a great job with Hibbert, he could look into whiteside
    Itís worth the risk if he wants to sign for the minimum.

The Lakers' roster for next season is essentially set. Their*reported re-signing*of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope removed what remained of their flexibility under the hard cap. If the Lakers fill out their roster with minimum-contract players, they would come in just under the hard-cap threshold, which was triggered when they signed Montrezl Harrell to the non-taxpayer mid-level exception.

The Lakers could trade JaVale McGee to free up some room under the hard cap, but they would need a center in place to replace him. DeMarcus Cousins could be an option after missing all of last season with a torn ACL. Cousins signed a one-year contract with the Lakers last offseason and was waived in February for roster purposes but maintained a strong relationship with teammates, particularly Davis. Boogie and AD were briefly teammates together with the New Orleans Pelicans.

Hopefully Lakers trade this bum mcgee

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The Lakers' roster for next season is essentially set. Their*reported re-signing*of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope removed what remained of their flexibility under the hard cap. If the Lakers fill out their roster with minimum-contract players, they would come in just under the hard-cap threshold, which was triggered when they signed Montrezl Harrell to the non-taxpayer mid-level exception.

The Lakers could trade JaVale McGee to free up some room under the hard cap, but they would need a center in place to replace him. DeMarcus Cousins could be an option after missing all of last season with a torn ACL. Cousins signed a one-year contract with the Lakers last offseason and was waived in February for roster purposes but maintained a strong relationship with teammates, particularly Davis. Boogie and AD were briefly teammates together with the New Orleans Pelicans.
    Been calling for boogie for a while now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    he couldve stayed for another year if he wanted too but...

Dwight Howard on FA: "I would love to come back and play for the Lakers again. Hopefully, this year, they give me a contract; that's the biggest thing. I don't want to play for free anymore. This year, it was like, 'OK, I'll do whatever.' But I think I've earned... a contract."

Was he not getting paid everyday ? Lol