Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 192 of 232 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3470
    Hassan Whiteside returns to Sacramento

Adrian Wojnarowski: Free agent center*Hassan Whiteside has agreed to a one-year deal with the Sacramento Kings,*sources tell ESPN.*

Ė*via*Twitter*wojespn

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Hassan Whiteside returns to Sacramento

Adrian Wojnarowski: Free agent center*Hassan Whiteside has agreed to a one-year deal with the Sacramento Kings,*sources tell ESPN.*

Ė*via*Twitter*wojespn
    We just need one serviceable decent extra big and an extra shooter. Whiteside good defender, but is about it. He can be problematic. Kuzma might bring us an extra good piece if he does not pick up his game. He will have some competition with Mc Kinnie. I think that is why they kept him. I hope.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    All I want for Christmas is a time machine. Not for the team but rather this forum. This used to be an unbelievable fountain of knowledge frequented by some very smart and literate basketball minds. The mods were brilliant and the banter was.........funny. But today itís a barren western town with tumble weeds in the form of morons rolling down the Main Street.

I return every now and then hoping to find an intelligent conversation to enter into. But, alas, all good things come to an end. RIP Lakers forum.
    Colby Brian ze gratest no ?s askd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronda Hollis Jefferson is available. I know he got hurt and then ended in Raptors. I like his game, but not sure if he is ready to play or Lakers interested.
    Lebron is the one!

All I want for Christmas is a time machine. Not for the team but rather this forum. This used to be an unbelievable fountain of knowledge frequented by some very smart and literate basketball minds. The mods were brilliant and the banter was.........funny. But today itís a barren western town with tumble weeds in the form of morons rolling down the Main Street.

I return every now and then hoping to find an intelligent conversation to enter into. But, alas, all good things come to an end. RIP Lakers forum.
    Tiittaayyyysssss!!!!

https://youtu.be/Z_sVBF68N9o

Marc, Wes, Trez interviews. Very positive attitude cant wait for the season to start.

Love all these signing. Lakeshow !

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Don't do it Mitch!

****, he did it. Again
    Really feels like anyone who watches sportscenter should be able to make better decisions than Mitch...

And your contribution to this forum is?

Let this be a warning of your post. If you want quality then start by example and not fill this forum with antisocial comments.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    https://youtu.be/Z_sVBF68N9o

Marc, Wes, Trez interviews. Very positive attitude cant wait for the season to start.

Love all these signing. Lakeshow !
    +1

Interesting. Good shooter but terrible defender. I guess they need garbage time players.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Interesting. Good shooter but terrible defender. I guess they need garbage time players.
    Just like his father.

Shams Charania:

The Los Angeles Lakers application to exclude Luol Dengís salary from team salary books has been denied by the NBA, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Deng is owed salary through 2022.

These guys are fun as hell! Skip always using his stupid logic. Facts are undeniable!
    https://youtu.be/c6qqq25Dd-A
    Lebron is the one!

Just like his father.
    Like father like son, but his father before he got to us was a super deadly shooter. We got just a bit of it and a lot of his stupid declining ego. It helped us any way. I hope Mc Kinnie keeps Kuzma on the bench or helps Lakers to trade his divaís show somewhere else.
    Lebron is the one!