Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 191 of 232 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaidas View Post
    Bald Mamba.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I think his teammates told him to F off when he refused to play in the bubble

And I don’t feel neither Bron nor AD wanted him back. I’m sure Rob ran it thru them.

I completely understand his decision to not play thru the bubble because of his son’s breathing issues. But honestly, his kid is/was not the only one to go thru a health issue. If he really wanted to join the bubble, he would have arranged something just like every other nba player did in the bubble.

Rob being his former agent was nice enough to give him a ring for missing the entire bubble and missing like 30 regular season games. He got his ring for sitting at home. But that’s where the Avery Bradley story will end. He will not be known as a memorable laker role player in the annals of history.
    Not to mention that McGee with his asthma is a really high risk himself and he came into the bubble.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

I think his teammates told him to F off when he refused to play in the bubble

And I don’t feel neither Bron nor AD wanted him back. I’m sure Rob ran it thru them.

I completely understand his decision to not play thru the bubble because of his son’s breathing issues. But honestly, his kid is/was not the only one to go thru a health issue. If he really wanted to join the bubble, he would have arranged something just like every other nba player did in the bubble.

Rob being his former agent was nice enough to give him a ring for missing the entire bubble and missing like 30 regular season games. He got his ring for sitting at home. But that’s where the Avery Bradley story will end. He will not be known as a memorable laker role player in the annals of history.
    Very very well put
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Great post bro. Spot on. Move on and STFU. That's you have to do. Especially when you are getting a rind and did not do anything to get it.
    +1

This for the fútbol fans around the world. El Dios de Argentina y genio del deporte más popular en el mundo.

Earvin Magic Johnson
    @MagicJohnson
    The world lost one of the greatest soccer players that ever lived Diego Maradona. It was one of the thrills of my life when I got to meet him. Rest In Peace my friend and my prayers go out to his family. 🙏🏾
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    This for the fútbol fans around the world. El Dios de Argentina y genio del deporte más popular en el mundo.

Earvin Magic Johnson
    @MagicJohnson
    The world lost one of the greatest soccer players that ever lived Diego Maradona. It was one of the thrills of my life when I got to meet him. Rest In Peace my friend and my prayers go out to his family. 🙏🏾
    El mejor de la historia, descanse en paz.
    R.I.P.

So true.

Samuel H. Quinn
    @SamQuinnCBS
    LeBron James-Wes Matthews-Kentavious Caldwell Pope-Anthony Davis-Marc Gasol

Dennis Schroder-Alex Caruso-Talen Horton-Tucker-Kuzma- Morris-Montrezl Harrell

That is the best non-Warriors roster any NBA team has had in quite some time.

I will look for an upgrade for Kuzma and another big. Total domination with our two stars taking longer brakes every game until play offs time. I added Morris to his message.
    Last edited by New Power House; 11-25-2020 at 05:09 PM.
    Lebron is the one!

All I want for Christmas is a time machine. Not for the team but rather this forum. This used to be an unbelievable fountain of knowledge frequented by some very smart and literate basketball minds. The mods were brilliant and the banter was.........funny. But today it’s a barren western town with tumble weeds in the form of morons rolling down the Main Street.

I return every now and then hoping to find an intelligent conversation to enter into. But, alas, all good things come to an end. RIP Lakers forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    All I want for Christmas is a time machine. Not for the team but rather this forum. This used to be an unbelievable fountain of knowledge frequented by some very smart and literate basketball minds. The mods were brilliant and the banter was.........funny. But today it’s a barren western town with tumble weeds in the form of morons rolling down the Main Street.

I return every now and then hoping to find an intelligent conversation to enter into. But, alas, all good things come to an end. RIP Lakers forum.
    And you can kiss our a r s! What a f moron. Is this all you have to say and you consider yourself part of a special core of people here? What a looser! You should be ban forever!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post

Ok

This never gets old. The circus named Flipper land!
    I needed a laugh!
    https://youtu.be/eJFbtLg2Uaw
    Lebron is the one!

Skip Bayles a super stupid analist, but fun to watch his nonsense Laker Lebron hate! Funny!

https://youtu.be/EMbYTVUOHeU
    Lebron is the one!

The King of clowns has spoken and starting to kiss some ars!

Tom Moore: #Sixers center Dwight Howard: ‘I’ve been saying for a couple years Ben Simmons is a young LeBron. I love the way he plays, how unselfish he is. … He has an opportunity to be one of the greatest to ever play the game.’ – via Twitter TomMoorePhilly
    Ben Simmons, Dwight Howard, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers
    Tom Moore: #Sixers center Dwight Howard: ‘I’ve never felt better throughout my career … I feel I can play four or five more years at a very dominant level. I know I’m 34 going on 35, but I can still do whatever it takes to win.’ #76ers #NBA – via Twitter TomMoorePhilly
    Dwight Howard, Philadelphia 76ers
    Kyle Neubeck: Howard on his role and relationship with Embiid: “Whatever it takes to win. I know Joel is the star center and I’m not coming in here trying to take his job…I just want to be the best I can for him, just showing him some of the things I’ve learned over the years.” – via Twitter KyleNeubeck
    Dwight Howard, Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
    Tom Moore: #Sixers center Dwight Howard on Philly fans: ‘Love them. Love them. I remember when we played the 76ers in the playoffs when I was in Orlando. The energy in the city was crazy. I wondered what it would be like to be on the other side.’ – via Twitter TomMoorePhilly
    Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic, Philadelphia 76ers
    Tim Bontemps: Dwight Howard, who is eating lunch during his introductory Zoom call, said he thinks this is going to be the Sixers’ year to win a championship. “It’s been a long time since 1983,” he said. Also said that Wilt Chamberlain is his all-time favorite player. – via Twitter TimBontemps
    Wilt Chamberlain, Dwight Howard, Philadelphia 76ers
    Lebron is the one!

He is a liar!
    https://youtu.be/jQglSTZqClE

Kawhi the freaking failure and they blame Harrell and Williams!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Skip Bayles a super stupid analist, but fun to watch his nonsense Laker Lebron hate! Funny!

https://youtu.be/EMbYTVUOHeU
    This is all for the show, I think he doesn't even believe what he's saying, he's saying it because that's bankable.